Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dejan

[RFC] Change Nordcarn's northern cave into a multi-PK

As the topic says, I think Nordcarn's nothern PK-cave should be a MULTI PLAYER KILLING area. I am quite sure many players will agree with me. Nordcan already has a single-PK area (NC PK arena, located in the city), so I think changing PK-cave into a multi-PK place would be totally fair.

If there are reasons for not having it as a multi-pk area, please tell them.

Kind regards.

i dont know why that place is pk to begin with, and to make it multi your just giving pkers a better chance to kill miners.

if theres a poll, i vote no

lol, you posted it some hours after I announced contest in NC cave based on 1vs1 fights (needed single map), I think NC single is very good and imho on single is way easier kill "afk :-)" miners, so no for me

I dunno if that doesnt make any sense what i try to explain now but:

Well nc north cave has some monsters roaming in, so its difficult kinda with summons which adds some

strategy in my eyes, and also since its not multi combat the summons will most likely att the monsters.

I think this adding of strategy is kinda special to this cave and i like it, just my 2 cents...

As You all guys know - that is not the only place on Draia where you can harvest iron...

As You all guys know - that is not the only place on Draia where you can harvest iron...
It just happens to be the most convenient and nearest to storage, unless you want to move to C2. Not to mention the fact that it's the shortest route to TG. Did I mention that it is a very good place to make WEs because of the sapphires and BQ in the same place? The armed gobs also provide good training for those in that range. For me personally, the fact that it's PK is a nuisance, having been ambushed there a few times. :)

Oh, well...I guess that's part of the challenge... :devlish:

Since this is an RFC for PK map change, all responses should conform to the RFC 2795 standard. This will help sort out spam, flames and valid responses. :devlish:

In all seriousness, it was nice when the north cave was non-pk for a very short time. It made going from NC sto to TG really easy. As far as multi or not multi, it makes no difference.

Personally I think, leave it as-is. There should be a variety of PK places in game: multi, non-multi; caves, open maps, arenas - and all combinations of these.

The only thing I really dislike is dp arena :devlish: