Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
eagleprince

The Eagle has landed :)

The Eagle's Nest is ready!

We are about friendship, teamwork, respect and fun.

There is only one rule - The Golden Rule.

If you feel you belong here, ask gossip who's on, and talk to them :)

/gossip members on TEN

Hi, rymjha01 from TEH. I'm the guildmaster of TEH and id like to offer you an alliance. Pm me in EL or post a reply on the "United Federation of Guilds" thread if youre interested. Thx.

Hi, rymjha01 from TEH. I'm the guildmaster of TEH and id like to offer you an alliance. Pm me in EL or post a reply on the "United Federation of Guilds" thread if youre interested. Thx.
Thanks, but No, thanks. :evilgrin:

Congrats on your guild, all the best, :)

Kyls

Seconded :( long may it reign

And stop looking down Kylara's top from your vantage point (either that or screenie the view for me) :)

Congrats on your guild, all the best, :)

Kyls

Seconded :( long may it reign

And stop looking down Kylara's top from your vantage point (either that or screenie the view for me) :)

Thanks guys. You know I'd still be in (TC) if I didn't take a joke too far. Great to hear from you Kylie, and gratz on the baby :)

Thanks guys. Hey Magpie, stop playing on that noob char and bring teh pr0 mage back!

BTW, I could use some help (a lot of help actually!) with graphics and setting up a forum. Please talk to me if you can help.

EP

:)

Thanks guys. Hey Magpie, stop playing on that noob char and bring teh pr0 mage back!

BTW, I could use some help (a lot of help actually!) with graphics and setting up a forum. Please talk to me if you can help.

EP

False words from you ....EP v

:happy:

EP

False words from you ....EP v

You mean you still play on 'Lee? Haven't seen you for a while. In fact Jez was asking if I knew where you were.

And oh, gratz to teh magpies for taking a point off Chelski :P

Hi there!

Our forums are now up and running. :)

If you have at least one skill at 25 or higher and would like to be one of our number, please register on our forums with your EL character's name and tell us!

We currently have a couple of all-rounders and a professional harvester, but we'd like to see people who enjoy different parts of the game. After all, that's what makes a great team!

Help us make TEN number 1! :blush: