Eternal Lands Official Forums
plainlofa

Quartz Deluxe

Everyone I start school today so I won't be on as much so please allow some extra time for orders, that takes up 7hours of my day then I have track which is another 3hours then homework and chores. So please be extra patient. I would appreciate it thanks :evilgrin:

Edited by plainlofa

Ill take 1k of every Quartz.

In-Game Name: Cleotopia

You can #ig me at H2K

I have a lot of orders to catch up on so please allow maybe 4-5days per order for now becuase I have school and track, if this is a problem and you wish to cancel please let me know but I'm hoping that's not the case.

Since I have school and track it will take longer to do orders so I am reducing the max amount to 1k per quartz. I am only doing this becuase I don't want everyone to have to wait while I take forever to get 2k becuase of things slowing me down. So all current orders will be fitted down to 1k per. If you want to cancel an order please tell me but look on the bright side--your paying less :P

Finished orders:

jowwow

sithicus

pm me to pick up :P

First you accept the order. Then you indicate that it's going to take much longer than expected (4-5 days per order). Then you cut the order in half?

Cancel my order. These are not good business practices.

Well I am sorry for having a life and trying to make things easier and faster for the costumer.....lol not really becuase it's not my fualt oh well. Oh and to tell you I changed it back to 2-3days that 4-5day thing was only temp. Patience is key :P

PS. lol you only had to wait about 1 more day :D

I'm getting lots of orders done so check the list to see if you see yours :)

Edited by plainlofa

I want to order 1k quartz of each please but there's no rush as I'll not be online this week end.

If you have time to harvest more, I'll take up to 2k quartz of each :P

Ok, I probally won't be doing 2k orders for awhile until schoolwork dies down and stuff but I will certainly get you for 1k each.

Guest baneazaghal

I'd like to place an order for 2k blue quartz if possible (1k bq if not). In-game name is the same.

P.S.

Nice idea you've got here, but I don't think it will bring you much GC - compared with the time invested (I will pay you a bit more than you stated in your first post, btw).

I'll put you down for 1k bq :)

Hey lofa,

im so sorry about how busy i was yesterday, and dad had to use the computer so thats why i suddenly left.

If you'd like just ask me the interview questions here.

Thanks for being patient haha

3 orders just got done, take a look at the list. Sorry for the time taken, once this list is cleared things will get faster.

As of now all new orders will be placed under the new quartz price, all orders that are on the list before this post will be charged the old price. But new orders are new priced becuase I wasn't making much money.

*jowwow 1k of each quartz 2.1k*

*sithicus 1k blue quartz 1.7k*

if not claimed by the end of the day will be cancelled. I tried to pm both of you several times and you have not been online so if not claimed by later today it's cancelled.

Alrighty! List is cleared now service is faster! Also check out our 2 new special items :o

Your order is done :o