Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mufossa

What has happened to the "Titanium Serpant Sword of thermal"

well this use to be the strongest weapon in Pk (not to mention it costed 90$ usd and sold on market for 400-500k- now it sells for 160-200k on market) i spoke to a few people before making this post... and it seems we all feel that the thermal serp needs to be adjusted.... in light of all the updates (armour and other things that have equalized this swords effectiveness) it is sad that a staff that cost 80k @ npc can beat a sword that cost 90$ ....mabye some more accuracy or new kind of dammage (what ever the creators decide)

i agree the thermal has become very substandard. compared to the new special weapons and against the new armor its pretty worthless. being the most expensive shop item, id like to see the therm gain more attributes for the sake of those who paid(wasted) alot of $$ and a pp for it.

Yeah, thermal serp is weak weapon now.

It would be cool if some extra dmg was added...

Weapon for such price as mufossa said ..80k weapon can beat 90$ one.

The Thermal Serpent Sword should definatly be the strongest weapon in the game.. 2 years ago everyone used to wish they had one... lately it is not the 1st choice of weapon in a PKers arsenal.

So give me one good reason why it should be the strongest weapon? Because it costs a lot of real life dollars? If so I would prefer to suggest to drop the price in the shop instead of increasing the power of the sword.

You guys don't like that everyone has a fair weapon now and not only the people who have too much real life money?

no one is saying that they want to buy an unfair advatage. just saying that when u invest $ and pps in a weapon, that it should at least be competitive.

Edited by Quim

So give me one good reason why it should be the strongest weapon? Because it costs a lot of real life dollars? If so I would prefer to suggest to drop the price in the shop instead of increasing the power of the sword.

you can buy one for gold on market so shut up

Edited by mufossa

As far as I remember the definition of human nexus is as follows:

"limits what kind of equipment you can wear. HIGHER nexus, BETTER equipment"

Current situation is contradiction with above definition... since weapon which requires 7 human nexus in just a shiny toy at the moment :P

Price aspect was already mentioned so I don't need to say more about it.

you can buy one for gold on market so shut the fuck up

Yea for an overpriced price? In fact it's still the people with too much money in real life who benefit of this.

And instead of saying 'shut the fuck up' just agree you are bad in commenting.

Thermal was the strongest weapon for almost 2 years and no one cried about unfair advantage.

Edited by Szatan

Thermal was the strongest weapon for almost 2 years and no one cried about unfair advantage.

I can remember the post about the $$$ men. And you said no one cried about it? :P Under which rock are you living?

Guest BizieR

Not just the $$$, the extra 1 human nexus has to be worth a stronger/strongest weapon..

I don't count ppl who was crying because there were too lazy to sit few days AND EARN GC TO BUY IT. My brother bought thermal (his 1st one) for 450k GC. Only lazy ppl cry because they can't afford it.

Edited by Szatan

Not every person is insane enough to sit a whole week at pl bush :P And it's not about crying because I would never pk anyway :P It's just about the part that you dollar guys already have a way too big benefit and still you guys come cry because your benefit is not big enough yet ...

Not every person is insane enough to sit a whole week at pl bush :P And it's not about crying because I would never pk anyway :P It's just about the part that you dollar guys already have a way too big benefit and still you guys come cry because your benefit is not big enough yet ...

Us dollar guys help FUND the FREE game YOU play , so stop with the " i wanna stick it to the money players attitude" We help the people who work hard on this game , you think you re winning many fans by saying its NOT cool to donate to the game creators? what rock did you crawl out from ?

Edited by mufossa

So if you FEEL like funding the game why isn't it ok to pay $60 (or w/e the price is) for a sword that is worth less? Isn't that the part of really funding a game because you like it? Nah you guys just buy tons of things in the shop and they you try to give us the feeling you do it for the game. Nah you do it just for your own selfish person.

And pls stop flaming you little kid.

it would take a real dork to not read what is actually being said and post mindless ramblings about $ and benefit. im sure repeating wont do any good. as u just "copy n paste" ur replies from other topics anyways.

So drop the human nexus? :P

And what about people who spend pp or hydro bars on 7 hum, huh?

Btw.since when me or szatan are dollar guys, huh?? :P

I'm still just "a poor student" :P

Maybe someone please close this topic because it will turn into flames and spam exp for forum spammers ;)

I'm just wondering why so many players pay for p2p races/magic weapons etc in gc and it's ok for them. And if you don't want to harvest flowers/mine ores or whatever to afford them? Don't do it.. your choice.

You guys seems to have the right to bitch about stuff right? In other topics you guys would be the first to say: If you don't like it, don't use it! Ok so now I say the same:

If you don't like it, don't use it

Or should I start making topics for all items I don't like ingame? :P

Now please no more flames , we are looing for ONLY constructive idea's not jealous out lashings, if you have any input (factulal and game realted, not jealous personal issues) please feel free to post

IN CASE YOU FORGOT THE TOPIC IS "THERMAL SERP"

CYCLOONX YOU ARE VERY NARROW MINDED AND ONE TRACKED, YOU FAIL TO SEE THE POINT

The Thermal Serp "Was" the most prestigious weapon , now it is rendered useless, we are try to un - bury this glourious weapon , not cause we are greedy or whatever other misguided opinion you have.. many FIGHTER'S FEEL THIS IS WORTH LOOKING IN TO,........ YOU ARENT A FIGHTER ...SO AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED... YOU HAVE NO REASON .....TO EVEN POST HERE , .....YOU HAVE NO VESTED INTREST......CYCLOONX = RANK #53072 IN ATK I THINK HE HAS NO SAY IN THIS MATTER

Edited by mufossa