Eternal Lands Official Forums
Poet

Of Which I Am Not I

Of Which I Am Not I

By: Poet (TheLastAutumn)

Dedicated To: All those of confusion, defiance, love, regret, mercy, anguish, and truth: you’re not alone.

Within my eyes, I saw crimson fire; crystallized within the fulfilled dreams of sorrow, fate, desire, anguish, and love. I saw a majestic, noble young soldier: with only of his orders to take command and listen, silenced by his ruler never to talk again. With one side of his heart dark and destined to cry within pain: the millions of ordains lost within fear, shadowed the light and swallowed my soul, and one of luminescent glory: of His eyes; thy pure of heart, truth, glorious, glistening divine unity of cherishment, and His way’s of wisdom. I raised my hands, in which I rose the Sun, I am within the Lord and he’s within us all, all we need is to lift, on thy unfulfilled allegiance of loyalty, one ordain of mine capturing the light; the light of which Carpe Diem could not stop. Seizing the day, I fought through my fears, tears, emotions, and scars; found myself standing alone. Alone within a place that has but one wall, but has no exit: no way to turn around, no way to regret. I took an Elf form, praying that one day I would be free, free within His hands, a battlefield below of evolution from when time was elegant, beautiful, and majestic where time could hold us high, and to when wars was mans’ judgment, greed overpowering pride and truth, I had but a Lucrere Blade, held tight from my waist, to defend from we made ourselves, and what man was so defined as change, with none other than flesh, blood, and organs. I could stand, but I could not lead, I could walk, but not follow, until my life had begun.

Leaving my life, leaving my home, leaving my heart behind, I was lost, and could not be found. This Eternal Land could never hold my defeat as high as I was held it so. I prayed, prayed I would be found, reincarnated as one with within my heart. As a human, I could not over see the horizon without my dreams, but dreams were hard to find, I could not walk without ground to walk on, but I would never imagine my heart would guide me. I became one of TheLastAutumn. Seeking the truth of which I had done bad before my time was to be called upon: been spoken to by Aislinn, Learner, and Chance; those of which symbolize love, truth, and mercy. I had but one chance to make my heart seek thy light, and with a Red Rose, I had One Last Chance.

I could learn again, seek my mistakes and comprehend from them, from sweet sorrow, to cruel truth. I found a glistening spirit, which I had seen once before, named as The Wraith, I could see my eyes within him; and that music, such sweet music, I had once wrote, had been transformed into words, just words: words of which some could not read, and words that meant a choice. I learned by Him, I talked with Him, I lived in Him. I chose a path to seek, to clear my choice. I sat by a fire, that I have no idea why, but saw my heart within it. I glared, just watching the blood nourish the stars above. I could write, but never see: some may have said I was blind. I wrote, wrote, wrote. I had sought the way of me. I found myself. Between the lines as I write, never once revising, editing, and reading over, I was those words I had written, I am the words that are spoken.

I found a spirit within myself, cleansing of great truth. Aluwen had saved me from deception, from the depths of darkness. I had followed her into pure of heart, goodness, as she is the Goddess of life. I brought my Elf form into Heaven, the Almighty glorious time has come, to follow her was to seek truth, speak honestly, feed the hungry, and heal the hurt. I had found my inner child, sinking within the divine unity of worship and innocence. The priest of Aluwen taught me a lesson to be learned from 1000 angels, and love within time has the first victim to the last.

A path of which I found, lost by our hearts, I could venture off into the glorious sun, the last sunset of which I found this trail. When I found this trail, for it wasn’t complete, I took Mother Nature’s beauty to harvest myself a Queen. I took that Queen, used nothing but my hands to continue the path. Seized never to be complete, I found myself at the end of which was so called the beginning of my life.

I had found a road, a road of which I had seen others come to realize to continue the path, I had done my part by Dao, and Dao of which the lives within His heart, is within us all. Dao, a sweet tear to lie within the grave of happiness. Dao lived on within us all: a Red Rose to teamwork, a Yellow Rose to friendship, and a White Rose to those who we remember. Dao where I lie, Dao where I see, Dao where I breathe, Dao where I can be myself; lost within the words of nothing but a story.

-- I also write poetry so if you would like to see some, I'll post another topic entry, if that's alright.

It has some really beautiful meaning to it, but I think it would read better if formatted as a poem. Right now it's more like a poem than a story..and it's kind of confusing to read that way.

Alright, thank-you Temo, I appreciate your support :D Ok Roja, I am like that, I like to write poetry and yes, you could classify it more towards poetry. Thanks for letting me try :D In time, I'll add a STORY, not a poem. Have to write it first :D Thank-you :P

I must say, this is great work. Fantastic poetic imagery. Speaking as someone who could never do this sort of thing, you've got talent. :blush:

-Lyn-