Eternal Lands Official Forums
scarr

tit pl8 of freezing

i just paralyzed a mountain chim twice in a row, that should be 6 turns

the animation of the wolf didnt stop at all

think it wont work on players either,but not sure..i test it some soon as i get home or so ;0

Maybe this is the same sorta effect as the Cooldown Cuisses, it says there is you have been CD, but the pictures still show cooldown, although you can use them.

Were you getting def exp, or taking any damage?

Yeah i noticed it too. Bought one yesterday and tested a lot. When the armour is triggered the annimation of your opponent isnt freezed......it looks like hes still hitting you.

There is supposed to be an explanation in the forums explaining that it does work even when annimations arent stopped....just did some searching but cant find it.

I just noticed when you get Paralized by Spiders, you dont move then, you 3 turns, you still get defence exp.

#Edit - Spelling.

Edited by Chosen

It's just a graphical artefact due to the client removing idle frames if the animation is behind.

In other words, it works fine, it has been tested and stuff.

Yeah, when i tested it i could have sworn i still took damage as well.......not 100% sure tho.

Would be really nice if the annimations did always work as well (the freezing).....so you can really see the effect of the armour when the special hit is triggered.

it is hard to tell if this works or not since im too busy dying, but it seems like it doesnt work

I saw Looter being attacked by Ziara in Kf the other day..special effect was triggered several times but I'm 90% sure that Ziara wasnt frozen and kept hitting Looter. (I wasn't paying full attention so cant guarantee anything :D)

Just my 2cents,

Jow