Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kevstah

WATCH OUT FOR WOODEH

hello

just yesturday i bought a col

i had worked all week for this..come home from school and worked.(picking flowers) then i bought it for 63k

the next day WooDeH pm's me saying "can i buy ur col"

and i says "no"

and then he starts making offer (money, capes , weps)

and i settled on 55k and a cutlass

so anyway the trade window was up and the 55k and cutlas were there and i clicked accept and so did he and they were still there and then finalized the trade..the usual message

"has been saved" messege comes up and he walks away rather quickly

and i say(in pm) "thank you" and he goes" thank you more"

and i go to look at my coins in stor and they were not there

i got the cutlass but no money

i tried to pm him but he logged off...so now i got to start from scratch and make anutha 63k :(

after the incident a player pmed me saying that i sohuldnt of trusted woodeh and he gave me other names to watch out for

so this doesnt happen to you lot i will tell you the names of these

woodeh, etland, prothet, chosen and shoq

( i do not have real evidence as my chat logg thing wont open, so this is based on wat i remember)

please watch your self

please tell me wat i can do now!

apparently this is not against the rules (WHY!)

he tried that trick on =hc= member 5,8k +400 HE (instead of 58k +400 HE) for COL

When you have item in second slot it is hard to tell how much gc is in first one. It would be nice if eye icon showed exact number of coins instead of 'gold coins', don't know if that's possible/easy/hard to code.

thanks to labrat, it's already fixed in CVS (meaning the next client update will bring it to everyone): it alternates between bottom and middle of the item for the quantity

At last :(

\o/

But I'm affraid, that he (chosen) took that idea from the outlaws forum. Probably even from my thread. No i just hope that the Labrat's patch will fix it once for all.

Edited by BloodSucker

At last :(

\o/

But I'm affraid, that he (chosen) took that idea from the outlaws forum. Probably even from my thread. No i just hope that the Labrat's patch will fix it once for all.

That wasn't the real WoodeH, and the person that did Illegal Multi just to scam is currently locked!

Ok.

FYI the account Woodeh has nothing to do with me or my brother Woody, Woodeh was created by HaDeSAnGeL. Just clearing that up for you all, lol.

That wasn't the real WoodeH, and the person that did Illegal Multi just to scam is currently locked!

That means other hadesangel accouts were locked too?

Edited by BloodSucker

Yes, his accounts were locked. And FYI his IP Range has been banned, for hacking a accont.

(Delete this if its not needed.)