Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Uncyclipedia

Well now, we all know what wikipedia.com is...but what about uncyclipedia.org, just like wikipedia only anybody can edit it... do some searches and u will get the funniest answers/results for just about anything! Trust me, spend a good hour eating nachos and drinking soda/beer (depending on age) and type in random stuff then read the articles, some of the funniest/most screwed up things ever! :devlish:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Death

(Edit: I changed the URL, dificulties with last one, anyway, this is just one of the articles, the one about death, just type stuff in the search bar and enjoy :blink: )

Wow, theres even an article on eternal lands here, just type "eternal lands" in the search bar, i didnt have time to read it so i don't really know if it says anything bad bout it.

(Lmao i just read the eternal lands article, very funny, makes fun of EL alot, this website uncyclepedia isnt a serious website btw... it just makes fun of stuff, u have to read the EL article, heres the url, lmao i love wat it says bout harvesting orc excrements...and no offence to entropy, roja, or radu, it has some cracks bout u guys in there...)

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Lands

O yeah, i check and theres an official article on eternal lands on wikipedia also that is much more serious and not comical but it gives you the facts and doesn't post leaked pictures of EL's newest graphics engine like uncyclipedia lol... (gotta read the article to know that one)

Edited by redsoxlovr10

...I never saw that post...my friend showed me uncyclopedia yesterday and i thought it was hilarious so i posted it, i did a search but nothing came up for it so i thought i was the first one to find out bout this site.

...I never saw that post...my friend showed me uncyclopedia yesterday and i thought it was hilarious so i posted it, i did a search but nothing came up for it so i thought i was the first one to find out bout this site.

Honestly, I would rather believe that George W. Bush Jr. has common sense than that you DID search.

i love the pics for the grue serch :)

wehehehehehe do u know in wiki is that is meaning for c0ol man says -->mc_boca

thank u, thank u :P

just kiddin

but its true ;p

cya

-boca

;)