Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZureKnightofDarkWorld

Where is my BABE

Uhh I got no idea, but in either way, you shouldn't just post other people's RL name on the forum. O.o

-Blee

its ok that he posted it, her original character name in EL was Keli and she seems to tell anyone who asks anyway. i have her on my friends list on myspace ill send her a msg for you with a link to this thread. :icon4:

[PM to vakana]: seen ninjalotus

[PM from vakna]: I saw ninjalotus in the online-players list 3 weeks ago

so not for a while, sorry

[PM to vakana]: seen ninjalotus

[PM from vakna]: I saw ninjalotus in the online-players list 3 weeks ago

so not for a while, sorry

PM one person -

Get a respond from another? o.O

its ok that he posted it, her original character name in EL was Keli and she seems to tell anyone who asks anyway. i have her on my friends list on myspace ill send her a msg for you with a link to this thread. :P

Oh ok, I don't know her so I didn't know that. And it looked odd to just put someone's RL name up here. I don't post anyones RL name here either unless I know its ok with them. Its like many people would be allowed to just put my name here, many peeps know it anyway.

-Blee

PM one person -

Get a respond from another? o.O

fake log :P
not quite, I copied and pasted from vakana's output rather than chat_log, since that's quicker. then just wrapped it up in PM stuff to make it clear what was going on

its ok that he posted it, her original character name in EL was Keli and she seems to tell anyone who asks anyway. i have her on my friends list on myspace ill send her a msg for you with a link to this thread. :P

Oh ok, I don't know her so I didn't know that. And it looked odd to just put someone's RL name up here. I don't post anyones RL name here either unless I know its ok with them. Its like many people would be allowed to just put my name here, many peeps know it anyway.

-Blee

i agree with you, most the time i would really not like my RL name posted, but everyone in RL call me Happy anyway and half of them dont even know my real name so i dont really have that problem.

and to get myself back to topic, i just sent her a msg on myspace, now to see if she responds. has anyone seen mysticviper on she lives with him, mabey their internet is out.

has anyone seen mysticviper on she lives with him, mabey their internet is out.
vak says 3 weeks there, as well... could be net out, or a vacation, or something else like that