Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LabRat

Gopi

I Dunno, but i pmed him because i saw his CoM And asked to buy it he seemed a bit weird saying "Its my first day!", "I Bought this char"

y would you buy a lvl 30/30 character....besides, i could, at anytime i wanted to say "Happy_G: its my first day here....wheres the bank" and some people would believe me....seems like a good plan to get off of outlaws to me, unfortunately only a namechange and keeping quiet about the change would do that successfully.

5$ or 25kgc (or whatever) to get off all the (self)righteous people's hate list seems like a bargain especially if you scammed people out of CoMs left and right. On the other hand, I wouldn't be so sure he didn't actually sell his char with a lot of items for a few bucks, why would he not?

I am taking this with a pinch of salt.. to be honest there's less salt in the Atlantic than the pinch I am taking this with.

Hi I'm not LabRat I just scammed/bought/hacked/found this character.

Yeah right :/

Why don't you believe me? You'd believe Gopi has always been honest and that he has just sold his character..

Where can I buy a pro account like his that struggles against goblins? Meh tell you what I'll just dust off one of my old chars and #reset it - it'll still pwn his char :P

! read my previous posts, i think it may be true that he sold his char, remember how i said that gopi pm'ed me saying that he would only be playing this "stupid game" another 2-3 weeks, ....... its been bout 2-3 weeks since then, maybe he's been planning to sell the char all along.

yet again, i could say that too.pretend to be me for 2 more weeks then pretend i am someone different after that. thats what we have to deal with on the internet, and if he really is a different person then he will have to live with the reputation that he purchased along with the character.