Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
redsoxlovr10

Blacksky9

:D Me and my friend galbatrix were having a friendly pk match in ws arena for xp. When this DIE member named blacksky9 came in and litterally waited next to us forlike 10 min. until we finally tried to stop fighting and run away. He pked me and then logged off immediatly with all my stuff. WOw im having a bad week with outlaws =( WEll just to warn the EL community that this guy will interfere with ur fights in ws arena even if u ask him politly not to like we did.

Man yeah, no luck this week red :) He has the right to do PK as it was a PK arena, but after asking him not to interfere and act like a newb to log out right after is just stupid.

P.S I think it was more than 10 mins that he waited for us to disengage from combat, and sorry that you lost that stuff man :D

One more thing: Right after he logged out, he logged back in. He logged out just so that he wouldnt get in trouble from being a newb after he pked you. I know it was an arena, its just what he di, grab a bag and log out, is unacceptable. He also logged out right after

How is pking and keeping bag an outlawish action?

If you don't want to get pked don't go into pk maps/arena's :D

For training I suggest trying C2 generally it's safer there :)

I know but seeing how we really werent wearing much excpept for leather, we asked him plz not to because we were having a friendly match, and we were complete newbs compared to him, the fact that he waited that long to kill me, take my stuff, and leave was a huge inconvienece and a jerk thing to do, thats y im posting this so that EL knows about him.

Lol blacksky9 is my friend, he pks alot :blink: . But if you go into a pk area, you go in at the risk of being pked, no point in putting in outlaws since he never really did anything wrong :)

Kill, you're right. However the fact that blacksky9 would go to all that work, just to PK us noobs around, then ACT like one and log out with the bag is not very nice :) It may not be the most serious situation, however there could of been alot more kind ways of dealing with killing redsoxlovr10. But instead, he logged out with the bag to get away from his problems.

redsox... remove all contents from your post this is a waste of time, just because you ask someone not to pk you doesn't make them an outlaw for pk'ing you. Read the warning when you go on a PK map. Read the warning the moderators regularly message all game players. This person clearly is a PK and not an outlaw.

Unfortunately there aren't arenas where newbies can have fun safely.

When you approach an arena, spend time outside before enter, look at others behavior, do not thrust anyone...

you guys fought for 10+ minutes, without fleeing/dissing. lol then you diss, and hope to flee on enemy?

you shouldve flee on galbatrix, then diss on blacksky

Actually no, we werent killing each other, we had the same stats and were just getting as much xp as we could. And Blacksky9 was so much stronger than me i didn't even see him kill me on my screen, i just went straight to the underworld the sec he clicked on me. So how could i have used a dis ring?

OK, well soryr for waste of time on these posts. Just I was a bit digusted not that red god pked, ( sorry red bout that :)) but the fact that somebody would kill someone then log of with their bag, which is acting like a newb. Maybe it shouldnt of been outlaws, but just we got a little mad about it. Sorry if it was a waste of time :wub:

This is ridiculous and funny in my opinion...

For you to say "oh... he logged off with his stuff like a newb".. 1st off, people do have lives yanno... could it be possible that he killed you, got your bag then logged off for something in real life? I know if i pk someone and have plans in rl i dont sit there and think "gee... i better stay logged on so they spam my screen begging for their stuff back".... id log off and do w/e it was i had to do. Hell.. kinda funny when ppl pm begging for stuff back... they say the best things about you ^^

Also. if you are low leveled.... better to train on monsters/animals in my opinion... but maybe I am wrong?

Alright yes, we may have acted a little newbish, sorry. We arent fully aware of game options, and we wanted to try out trainning against one another. No more discussion, hopefully people out there now odnt see us as 'newbs to be aware of' because this is a first time experience. I dont think we need to talk further :doze: