Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atlantis

Guild Wars

Nice pics... yet anotehr reason not to be side of Total War - not goign to die at storage while mixing something.

Seems fun! :P Anyone know which guilds that has been formed beacuse of this, and which guilds that has declared war on eachother?

Seems fun! :P Anyone know which guilds that has been formed beacuse of this, and which guilds that has declared war on eachother?

One Guild declared on us, but since someone made them we can't be arsed to fifght them, they should risk there whole guild or nothing at all.

Hehe that was fun :)

YES i agree SO why dosent DIE set PKG as enemey and we can have our own fun .. you guys are a PK guild no reason for you to not UNLESS youre afraid!!!!!!!!! so you can talk all j00 want and correct my punctuation and grammer BUT the question still remains Will you set PKG as enemie for total war? YES or NO???

Hi OMG no i dont have any other neg perks besides anti+ph like all else :medieval:

Edited by mufossa

maybe I'll finally find a use for those 1.7k leather pants I have in stor :P

Whos that sexy blonde gnome? :P

Yeah, I'm not as strong as you guys (Like omg, Lorck grear etc..) but it was still some fun to fight. As of now PkG have removed all Total Wars.

yeah, I'm not as strong as you guys (Like omg, Lorck grear etc..)
Cuz you don't train, just take perks to try to become stronger :)

Nah, Avernus was the first blonde gnome with glasses, real "arigorn" was dwarf then white haired dragonae, and you were gnome on zaer char, after avernus :blink:

BTW you copied my race lol :w00t: