Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
relyt

LAST ORDER

guild last order is looking for new members

to join no bagjumpers/scammers

need 30/30 att/def or higher

pm me relyt1slayer or shydenaya in game tnx :o

On the thread relyt1slayer -scammer-, I found this ...

But I aslo must add that starting a topic on a player gives the rest of the forum members the chance to add their own encounters with the accused player. Relyt, I'm sorry to have to add to this, but she has a history. It's not the first time she's been accused of scamming or almost-scamming (see e.g. the gm contests incident) or deceipt. She's a former guildmate of mine and she certainly was not very popular here either, she's been accused of lying and not paying up debts. This is just as bad as scamming imho.

Yes, GG Eublepharis, she's not been online for several months, how about giving her a new chance?

I kindly request for you to remove your post.

-Blee

But I aslo must add that starting a topic on a player gives the rest of the forum members the chance to add their own encounters with the accused player. Relyt, I'm sorry to have to add to this, but she has a history. It's not the first time she's been accused of scamming or almost-scamming (see e.g. the gm contests incident) or deceipt. She's a former guildmate of mine and she certainly was not very popular here either, she's been accused of lying and not paying up debts. This is just as bad as scamming imho.

ok frist off if u found that look at the post from chance saying sorry for saying i scammed cuz it was a lie ppl made up. i have never scammed & never will & plz dont bring up the past tnx

ok frist off if u found that look at the post from chance saying sorry for saying i scammed cuz it was a lie ppl made up. i have never scammed & never will & plz dont bring up the past tnx

I did not quote Chance. I quoted Adamant. But there were others too who had bad encounters with you, like this one from Ornitorrinco, and another from sparhawk. I personally know Adamant and Ornitorrinco, I don't think they would lie in this.

I did not quote Chance. I quoted Adamant. But there were others too who had bad encounters with you, like this one from Ornitorrinco, and another from sparhawk. I personally know Adamant and Ornitorrinco, I don't think they would lie in this.

fine then bring the stuff about all the lies & stuff tnx for upseting me :D

If you ask me Euble deserves a punch in the face and the hellspawn perk and the curse of not being able to get rid of it.

People deserve new chances, he's an asshole for not giving her one. Euble, can you please just get lost and keep your stuff for yourself?

Euble is pro ok?!?!?

Euble == pr0. :)

Btw, yeah, some people need a thousand of chances to get it right. ;)

or one thousand two hundred and thirty eight, but hey, who's counting, right?