Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

The price was for the guy who did something unique and made people talk about it. So I think luci did that! I don't hear anyone talking about how good scarr was killing, or how good blodoks was summoning. Only luciferx is the topic so he must have done something outstanding, even if it felt negative to some people, in terms of the contest he's the true winner :)

No one is invincible, including LuciferX.

I can easely think of 2-3 ways of killing him, or damaging his items, with only 2-3 resonably high level players.

Rofl.. close this OT thread ;X

"contest discussion"...

u can open an other one about Luci...

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

No one is invincible, including LuciferX.

I can easely think of 2-3 ways of killing him, or damaging his items, with only 2-3 resonably high level players.

problem is.. he bought em all or they all ally with him because they scared he will branch/get his friends to kill em lol

EDIT: and other people cant afford to keep buying rosts, unlike him most people dont have infinite rosts, they can only die once or twice.

Edited by Zaer

He doesn't have infinite money. And for what it's worth, in this past week some people bought more stuff than he did in the last month. So stop this: "OMFG, LuciferX shits money out of his ass" bullshit.

And I am sure he can not win a fight with 8 high level players armed with a BOD.

OMFG, LuciferX shits money out of his ass
LoL true

like i said, find me 8 high lvl players who will fight him.

LoL true

u mean very high lvl...

LoL true

u mean very high lvl...

No, I mean 8 level 50 players can easely kill him, if they have a good strategy and moderately powerful items.

not if he uses brod, thats the whole point. PK is meant to be fun, where is the fun in breaking all ur items to get a kill that drops nothing?

Old pk was so much more fun.

Edited by Zaer

LoL true

u mean very high lvl...

No, I mean 8 level 50 players can easely kill him, if they have a good strategy and moderately powerful items.

lol? they won't hit him a shit..... whereas he would pwn em barehanded... i saw toomass long time ago hit a bear barehanded at 45... he is much stronger than asgnyy and i could barely kill asgnyy with a aprox 85/90 a/d (aprox 30/50 p/c forgot how much i hd) chara with thermal serp and iron plated stuff... (asgnny with his pr0 pickaxe (of destruction: he broke 2 mirrors in a fight with 2 ppl..))

He doesn't have infinite money. And for what it's worth, in this past week some people bought more stuff than he did in the last month. So stop this: "OMFG, LuciferX shits money out of his ass" bullshit.

And I am sure he can not win a fight with 8 high level players armed with a BOD.

maybe you should try that strategy you suggested..

make 8 50's a/d chars with around 20/30 p/c and fight someone with stats around lucifers.. see how well it goes

then fight like some1 who play's would, no COL, tit armour or new weapons (no1 would risk those in a fight with brod)

if you succeed i will quit bitching about Brod (some1 else wants to do the same if he succeeds?)

i think some mods could help you control some of the chars ;o