Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Contest discussion

LuciferX, as his name implies, is playing an evil character. If you don't like it, there are methods of punishing him for it.

There are? :o I cant think in a way to punish someone with 100 of coord and 130+ of defense with unlimited resources...

He would just do exactly the same on one of his many other characters, if not he would use the money he took from Luci and buy another top5 char.

well, geuss there needs to be a way to get to him if ent says so... but there hardly is not even giants will put him down easely with that p/c a/d...

And BTW, EL is a MMORPG.

The RPG part stands for Role Playing Game.

LuciferX, as his name implies, is playing an evil character. If you don't like it, there are methods of punishing him for it.

well maybe you can work hard on a character for a couple of years get a nice amount of money spent it all on armour and then show us how to fight his branch..

as for roleplaying we roleplay unhappy citizens -.-

Honestly, i dont think that money is a problem at all to Luci... he bought lots of chars, itens, gc, bots, etc.

So to kill someone with his stats is barely impossible (come on, you saw how much coord he has?) and if you are lucky enough to break his stuff, he just laugh his ass off, cuz its not remotely a problem for him.

I simply cant think in a way to punish him, at least not on this game.

there is one thing... get ent to stop selling him stuff, so he wont have unlimited supply of rosts and stuff...but that would require more money then luci could ever spend...

He'll just buy it with GC, hes not poor in-game either.

#edit - It's not like we can stop everyone in the game selling to him either.. Just wont happen.

Edited by Liquid

So he would still buy gc and items from player instead, and it would cut some revenue stream from ent (and it would not solve anything).

About branch being repairable, i read that in this thread before, rofl, do you think that would make a difference at all? Who use that already have unlimited resources anyway.

Hyperion, i think you dont understood. His wealth in game simply got no limits, cuz he simply buy gc if he needs (think on your friend xanter credit card on steroids).

And i think is a bit hard to hit on someone with 100 of coord and above 130 of defense.

Guest ohmygod

And BTW, EL is a MMORPG.

well maybe you can work hard on a character for a couple of years get a nice amount of money spent it all on armour and then show us how to fight his branch..

LMAO

Guest stalag

rofl :D

Luci is a T-REX with coord 99 :) Means u have to run run run...and fast!

It's time to adjust the summoned monsters to the lvl of the summoner.

Very true.

Edited by stalag

And BTW, EL is a MMORPG.

First of all: I'm not a big PKer or something, actually I don't PK at all (up to now). But I was PKed various times, still I don't complain or whine. Ask crus if you don't believe me. This is why I wonder how on earth some ppl can be so upset about a contest like this.

Imho PKers miss out on a very simple thing Ent mentioned: "If you don't like it, there are methods of punishing him for it." I don't know why but PKers automatically come to think that PKing someone is the only way to punish somebody ingame.

So here's the news: It isn't.

LuciferX may have all the money in the world and unlimited ressources. Cool, why not? I don't give a damn. So my advice is: Ignore him. The more you talk about him and his wickedness the happier he will be.

You can either consider my advice, ignore it or flame me. Still, you PKers make me laugh and I don't want to miss you in EL :)

You don't give a damn because you dont get PK'd by him, and he dosn't break your stuff worth over 100k.

Meaning, you need to stop talking about P{K when you dont understand what its like.

You don't give a damn because you dont get PK'd by him, and he dosn't break your stuff worth over 100k.

Meaning, you need to stop talking about P{K when you dont understand what its like.

I was expecting this. Agreed, however. :)

Hyperion, i think you dont understood. His wealth in game simply got no limits, cuz he simply buy gc if he needs (think on your friend xanter credit card on steroids).

But his credit card must have limit, just kill him some thousands of times ;)

for people who say use leathers to fight some1 with branche are realy losers

how can you win a fight when your oponoment has a full tit plate

and u got to win from him by using leathers and what a tit long? LOL get real dawgz

from what i saw in the video he didnt deserve that win... but then that wasnt all the event so i dunno.

just my personal opinion that someone who puts 0 work into a char, just buys it and perks up doesnt really deserve a reward..

I think hes got about 3 def levels :)

#edit - lol scarr, leathers + ti long :P

Edited by Liquid