Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raynor_X

Daranyr

I died while fighting a large gargoyle. I had two friends with me but were in another part of the cave. They went to look for my db but it was gone. There was only 1 other person in that cave.

[12:51:30] zarariel: daranyr was the only person here

[12:51:36] dunedain00: the only other person here was the guy in leather (daranyr)

I walked up to him and asked him if he picked up my db

[12:52:03] Raynor_X: did you pick up a db?

[12:52:35] Raynor_X: hello?

He starts walking off and he trns into a room, I stand at the entrance trying to grab his attention

[12:52:51] Raynor_X: daranyr?

and then he logs off.

This was not the first time we had suspicions that he was a bag jumper. Earlier that day I found a wingless gargoyle at 5hp. I walked into the room that he logged off in and he was standing over a bag. I asked him if someone died and he didn't answer.

hmmmm *writes name down* Yep thanks for the knowledge.

Maybe some higher pk players should start a service and call themselves bagjumper killers ;) hehe

You could potentially make a lot of money out of it. I'd pay to have a few people killed *shrugs*

Scarr offers his services as a pker and assassin, check his post in the market place section for further details. (you may need to search for assassin in that section)

Scarr offers his services as a pker and assassin, check his post in the market place section for further details. (you may need to search for assassin in that section)

The problem with that line of business is getting the target into a PK zone. For example, a lot of people have asked for Tristran's head without sucess. Of course, it's easier if the bagjumper is also not very smart!