Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

Furthermore, some people say: "oh, hc is evil, they attack", declared war to v for no reason, when its completly forbidden to attack non-enemies.

Also, they got alliance with lots of scammers, for instance liquid, and they always say "its yours police, not our cowardice".

(look at my first post, i already entered kf alone against 8 ca$h, including those at my level, and they run),

Nobody at your levels in ca$h ..maybe in a/d but too far in p/c..so what...i owned all =hc= alone before and didnt spam here about they run...

CASH doesnt ask for skill lvl to join too so wtf are you talking about here.

Ca$h isnt clear pk guild..we have someone on top 10 in every skill nearly,in rest in top 50

And i remove ppl from ca$h for being noob at pk if they rnt alchemists and pk is part time job fot them :)

Is what i said... cash doesnt ask for skills

A/d makes up for it but according to sense(whoever he/she is) that isnt a skill

(look at my first post, i already entered kf alone against 8 ca$h, including those at my level, and they run),

Nobody at your levels in ca$h ..maybe in a/d but too far in p/c..so what...i owned all =hc= alone before and didnt spam here about they run...

I saw thevoice fighting dchims, he has almost my level in combat, maybe a little higher. My p/c is good but not really "high", i still get nice exp from monsters.

My goal was not to say "they run", but "they run when they could have stayed and have a good fight". Instead they called much stronger allies to kick me out of kf.

im sorry i must have missed it when you owned all =Hc=, why wasnt i in your dream? :'(

matess may of owned us but he missed the point totally.

The point is cash is too chicken for a fair fight. that is like same a/ds same amount of people.

im sorry i must have missed it when you owned all =Hc=, why wasnt i in your dream? :'(

U never was on kf then

You weren't born yet :)

Is what i said... cash doesnt ask for skills

A/d makes up for it but according to sense(whoever he/she is) that isnt a skill

once more...And i remove ppl from ca$h for being noob at pk

hmm i was on KF before you played game my friend :)

and if i wasnt there, you didnt own all =Hc=, so your claim is proved false anyway.

I killed everyone 1vs1 and could own all =hc= so iam curious who r u talking about?only smooms was strong and good enought but he had V tag

Also, they got alliance with lots of scammers, for instance liquid, and they always say "its yours police, not our cowardice".

HIM isn't allied with TCB, we don't even have non-aggression agreement. Also =Hc= has ejderha as a member, need i say more?

im not disputing the fact that you could kill all =Hc= 1v1, that is because of a number of reasons, such as the amount of time you play this game, and the amount of time some of us have to work.

Im saying that you never owned ALL =Hc= at once :)

im not disputing the fact that you could kill all =Hc= 1v1, that is because of a number of reasons, such as the amount of time you play this game, and the amount of time some of us have to work.

Im saying that you never owned ALL =Hc= at once :)

Cause they run:P dunno who r u if u missed it but only don and smooms could fight me and when they left i had nothing to do so i left also..cause even all =hc= wasnt strong enought for me..level too much is bad sometimes

Edited by Matess

if you take an average, you have run from me more than i have run from you :)

and i have killed you more than you have killed me :)

anyway im out, have fun taking this thread on to 20 pages all :)

HIM isn't allied with TCB, we don't even have non-aggression agreement. Also =Hc= has ejderha as a member, need i say more?

You should have said that to Sudoku. I killed liquid, and i could not take the bag because i was fighting someone else, then sudoku came took the bag and gave back to liquid. I called him "bagjumper" and he said its not bagjump when helping an allie. :)

and i have killed you more than you have killed me :)

Only man who can say it is scarr(maybe :) ) strange that u have different name then:o

Edited by Matess

I saw thevoice fighting dchims, he has almost my level in combat, maybe a little higher. My p/c is good but not really "high", i still get nice exp from monsters.

Thevoice havent col and he isnt pker at all he is teh alchemist :)

Thevoice havent col and he isnt pker at all he is teh alchemist :)

Hm, so he had borrowed one, i remember fighting him with both COL and thermal serp in a "no drop day". I also proposed fights with him without COL, but he ran as usual.

EDIT: And if he is the alchmist i am the all arounder. :)

EDIT2: Lal post 100, fast spam here.

Edited by Lorck