Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bleuren

The invasion

bad invasion this time, to less monsters, to many players, and no specific places, if you say Desert monsters in PL, we supose they are near dp or Td entrance, but no they where near the city gate

-__-

bad invasion this time, to less monsters, to many players, and no specific places, if you say Desert monsters in PL, we supose they are near dp or Td entrance, but no they where near the city gate

-__-

Jeeze. Perhaps next time would you like me to give you the exact coords for the invasion at every stage? The whole point is that they are not so defined and adapt and give a feeling of chaos. :P

No i did not enjoy the invasion. Its prolly my comp but i know im not the only one. I had 1fps and my screen went black for aprox 5-10 mins once. And besides that the amount of monsters were too low.

Plan for next invasion? Make it on 2 maps at the same time to reduce lag and more kills for players

-__-

Jeeze. Perhaps next time would you like me to give you the exact coords for the invasion at every stage? The whole point is that they are not so defined and adapt and give a feeling of chaos. :cry:

only 5 monsters or so, wow u come there and evrything is dead, and the hints r so poor

it was just too crowded...

screenie 1

Screenie 2

I see myself in both those crowds. I didn't get to fight any grizzly bears in the first one or any fluffies in the second :cry: Bad luck i guess, they just spawned around me and attacked other people. The only things i got to kill were some fem orcs in TG then a couple of mountain chims when it got to SKF.

To sum up, it could've been better but still thanks to the mods for taking their time to entertain us.

I'd suggest not to use maps with chokepoint areas (as is VotD/DP bridge) and also to encourage multicombat maps (what's the point of spawning s**tload of chimerae on singlecombat map).

I was very pleased with the invasion. The monsters weren't that hard to find i mean if you saw a mod with green name chances are you were in the right place. ;)

:cry: I loved it my fps was down to like 4 and i was resyncing like who knows what :) , but seeing 20 death messages in a 10 second time frame was hilarious. Yes votd got really crowded, and spreading out the hords of monsters would probably be a good idea, but other than that i think this was the biggest and best invasion i've been part of yet :D

P.s Next time they should invade kf as a ploy to try and umm turn us on each other :P