Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thelethalmoo

wach out for gryflet

i no some 1 will probbly say somthing about that contest thingy by ambergal bellow this topic but plz dont :) .

Well gryflet asked me if i wanted to have a pic takon in kf (i no moast ppl would av thought that i must av been gulable to fall for that but...) gryflet had been on my buddies list for quite a while so i didnt think he would have pked me he did a good act of going into the towere in the fort nere skf entranse saying their was sum 1 out side and then was gunna give me a bp cloke for the pic (it was a nice spot for a picture) but soon after it was red with a splattering of lethal cow blood :( i no its not agenst the rules but this is just a warning for other poor cows that mite be kiked!! :blink:

(i lost full pl8 serp i just brought, steel sheld and moon med, probbly other stuff to)

Edited by thelethalmoo

Don't trust evil doers. Any of them.. Even Wannabe friends.

I know someone will probably say something about that contest thingy by ambergal below this topic but please don't :).

Well, Gryflet asked me if I wanted to have a picture taken in KF (I know, most people would have thought that I must have been gullible to fall for that but...) Gryflet had been on my buddies list for quite a while, so I didn't think he would have pked me. He did a good act of going into the tower in the fort near SKF entrance saying there was someone outside, and then he was gonna give me a BP cloak for the pic (it was a nice spot for a picture), but soon after, it was red with a splattering of lethal cow blood! :( I know, it's not against the rules, but this is just a warning for other poor cows that might be kicked!! :blink:

(I lost full plate, serp I just brought and moon med, probably other stuff too.)

Now that what he said is somewhat readable...

How did you lose all the best stuff? I mean, you drop things randomly - unless you are severely unlucky, you won't drop all your equipment at once... I mean, sorry for your loss if you are that unlucky, but for some reason, something just doesn't add up to me.

Are you sure it was Gryflet? I mean, full plate in KF = "Hey PKers, here's lunch!" And, when you enter KF, you have that nice red text to tell you to get tough or get out - "Other players can (read- "will") attack you (read- "turn you into a ketchup dispenser")!

Now, something else to consider:

Diss Ring and C1 Tele Ring:				 ~170gc
Rostogol Stone:							 ~12,000gc
Full Plate Set with Titanium Serpent Sword: >12,000gc
Not losing your "hard-earned" items to a PKer when you step into KF to take a screenshot: Priceless.

There are some things money cannot buy. For every item in EL, use GoldCoins. :P

Hmmm you bring up a good point there Arnie...

But I just think thelethalmoo was just a newbie - too stupid enough to get tricked then to pull this off.

Edited by MagpieLee

:confused: yep i was very unlucky all i had left was sum veggies (i think) and a iron helm i had a diss ring to but i was abit shocked and pressed alt+x thinking i mite not die (i was paniking)

Maybe it was to get revenge for what you did to Ambergal....

nope once he'd done it i thought of other times he mite of had the chanse but i refused to come

and why would he want to do that for ambergal is he in the same guild?

Edited by thelethalmoo

i no some 1 will probbly say somthing about that contest thingy by ambergal bellow this topic but plz dont :).

Well gryflet asked me if i wanted to have a pic takon in kf (i no moast ppl would av thought that i must av been gulable to fall for that but...) gryflet had been on my buddies list for quite a while so i didnt think he would have pked me he did a good act of going into the towere in the fort nere skf entranse saying their was sum 1 out side and then was gunna give me a bp cloke for the pic (it was a nice spot for a picture) but soon after it was red with a splattering of lethal cow blood :( i no its not agenst the rules but this is just a warning for other poor cows that mite be kiked!! :huh:

(i lost full pl8 serp i just brought and moon med, probbly other stuff to)

I dident say I was gonna give you BP for pic, I said I would lend ya it for pic cuz I dident wanna wear it and it would save you money from buying it, And further more you dident state any rules about what you were getting into. You said, And I quote, "You wont kill me will you?", And I just smiled. Diden't say yes or no or YOUR GONNA DIE!!!, Just smiled, Therefore in my defense, I was perfectly liable to PK him. *Please Note* You aint in my Buddy List Lethal even if I'm in yours. :confused: Thanks for full plate and Serp by the way!!! :blink:

Thats all I say in my defense.

EDIT:Just putting that last bit on.

Edited by Gryflet

well i ment lend lol i didnt notis. It was a typo

Yes, thelethalmoo was at least too innocent believing on Gryf.

Gryflet, you lured and lied. Be careful...

Edited by Vormavius

I dident say I was gonna give you BP for pic, I said I would lend ya it for pic cuz I dident wanna wear it and it would save you money from buying it, And further more you dident state any rules about what you were getting into. You said, And I quote, "0You wont kill me will you?", And I just smiled. Diden't say yes or no or YOUR GONNA DIE!!!, Just smiled, Therefore in my defense, I was perfectly liable to PK him. *Please Note* You aint in my Buddy List Lethal even if your in mine. :confused: Thanks for full plate and Serp by the way!!! :blink:

Thats all I say in my defense.

That's not a defence, in the trade we call that a confession.

Gryflet is up to no good again i see...if you do a search on him you'll find out he's been in outlaws plenty.

Guest Trojan_Knight

Well.. Where should I begin.. From what I have been told. Many people are courisous of the outcome to this ordeal. And many have posted here on this thread. So since to be honest, I'm pretty tired from working all day. Im just going to answer most questions/comments etc in the next paragraphs. But before I do, I apologize for any incoviences to the victim that wrote this thread. And once everything is sorted out. I will either notify you personally. Or have one of my top two "officers" forsay do so in my place for me.

Well as everyone knows ~LE~ is a no nonsense community. We have very easy to follow rules and regulations, yet they are strick rules and regulations. And for the most part everyone knows how we go about dealing with issues that are similar in topic or etc as this is. Since I find this to be a serious matter.

The rules I have possibly seen broken by Gryflet,currently a ~LE~ citizen are rules and regulations 1, 3.4, 8, 9. Of the ~LE~ rules and regulations. If you would like to know more of these rules regulations. You can find them Here. I will list these rules for everyone, so that you can opinionate on this as well if you so choose to do so. But honestly I would like to ask. That you let ~LE~ take care of and handle this matter as ~LE~ has handled other matters in the past. Which is promptly and efficently. There are some who will speak on our behalf for this. Although I will not name any names at this time.

Here are the rules and regulations from ~LE~'s Rules and Regulation listing. Those in red text are the possible broken rules and regulations via ~LE~'s traditions.

#1) Never scam, bag jump, beg, steal, lie, cheat or etc anyone in order to make yourself prosperous

#3) Never pk allies, those we have peace treaties with, or anyone that is less that 1 week old to the game!!

*Never PK trainers(must give them 1 minute to leave the arena, before you attack them, after they have finished training)

**Never flare anyone for any reason whether regarding pking or anything else, whether it is on game or in EL forums.

***Do not cry, whine, moan, etc about dieing or losing items in a pk map. If you choose to enter a pk map, you are entering to possibly die. And you should never pk with something you can not afford to lose.

****Pk with HONOR!

#8) Do not ever flare anyone in/on any channel/pm etc on game, and never flare anyone in EL forums for any reason.. If problems with someone from another guild, or etc arrises. Please contact someone the rank of Duke or Higher. So that arrangements to have things clarified can take place.

#9) Always obey what is stated if in regards to a serious matter when spoken from anyone rank 18 or higher.

Now on Gryflets behalf. I must say we all know of Grylfets past. And over the past little while I will say, Gryflet has managed to stay out of trouble. Thus is only reason to how Gryflet was able to become a canidate for citizenship into ~LE~. Gryflet showed progress in changing for the better. Gryflet is a great character to have around because Gryflet will make you laugh.

Now on thelethalmoo's behalf. I do not honestly know much about you. Whether the two of you are great friends, companions, or just know each other. But I do know that one should not have to worry about being taken advantage of. Whether one is new or not. To me it seems as if you may of honestly thought that you were only going there for a picture. And then that you were going to be allowed to leave. A smile has many faces in real life, and maybe you seen the one that was more like a yes.

To sum this all up. Many great points have been made by many, everything from thelethalmoo should of possibly known better to not enter the pk area to Gryflet making a possible confession. All I can say, is please allow ~LE~ to sort through all of this in a timely manner. And keep questions limited till we have this sorted out.. Thankyou for your time.

Sincerely

Trojan_Knight

OK I've just read what everyone's said, And a responsible thing to do is, Apologize. So here I go. tHeLethAlMoO, I'm sorry for PK-ing you, I know your a newbie and have full plate, One day you will know how tmepting that is. A I can say is, I'm sorry and also on the behalf of my guild, Sorry. Sorry to my guild for causing trouble and sorry to the rest of The Eternal lands for having you use your time to write down stupid comments which would have never been posted if I dident do anything wrong, Do any of you think, Especially tHeLeThAlMoO, That you can ever forgive me?

P.S. Please stop posting on this topic and leave it be now, I have learnt my lesson.

Yours faithfully and eternally grateful, ~Gryflet~, Proud to be an ~LE~ member.

Edited by Gryflet

It says quite much about you asking for forgiveness, but what you can't expect is for everyone to forget what happened and act like it never did from one second to the other. And some comments on about returning the stuff to lethal would have said more about you as well (you're sorry for pking him, but you're keeping his stuff eh?).

Edited by Master Maxim

OK I've just read what everyone's said, And a responsible thing to do is, Apologize. So here I go. tHeLethAlMoO, I'm sorry for PK-ing you, I know your a newbie and have full plate, One day you will know how tmepting that is. A I can say is, I'm sorry and also on the behalf of my guild, Sorry. Sorry to my guild for causing trouble and sorry to the rest of The Eternal lands for having you use your time to write down stupid comments which would have never been posted if I dident do anything wrong, Do any of you think, Especially tHeLeThAlMoO, Forgive me?

P.S. Please stop posting on this topic and leave it be now, I have learnt my lesson.

I only managed to find two not-too-well-hidden insults :P Anyone else find more?

You call this an apology? Gimme a break! :whistle:

The first insult is obvious, but i believe the one your interpreting as a second insult is just a typo where he mean't to say, Do any of you think, especially lethalmoo, THAT YOU CAN forgive me. But thats just me and i misread and miscorrect people all the time :whistle:

The first insult is obvious, but i believe the one your interpreting as a second insult is just a typo where he mean't to say, Do any of you think, especially lethalmoo, THAT YOU CAN forgive me. But thats just me and i misread and miscorrect people all the time :P

Yeah TYPO soz, Changed.

OK I've just read what everyone's said, And a responsible thing to do is, Apologize. So here I go. tHeLethAlMoO, I'm sorry for PK-ing you, I know your a newbie and have full plate, One day you will know how tmepting that is. A I can say is, I'm sorry and also on the behalf of my guild, Sorry. Sorry to my guild for causing trouble and sorry to the rest of The Eternal lands for having you use your time to write down stupid comments which would have never been posted if I dident do anything wrong, Do any of you think, Especially tHeLeThAlMoO, Forgive me?

I only managed to find two not-too-well-hidden insults :P Anyone else find more?

You call this an apology? Gimme a break! :whistle:

The stupid comments thingie, I mean it's stupid that you should've put comments down when you woulden't of had to if I dident do anything, Not calling you stupid.

Guest Trojan_Knight

I believe that his apology that was stated was meant to be true. Although as stated that first part may of not needed to be said. However, it is still a step for the most part, in the proper direction. And being that I did not ask him to do this nor did anyone else. Show's me that he truely did this on his own. And isnt really mean spirited all the time or as his past proclaims him to be or was compared to is now.

However as asked by someone for compensation. These matters will be handled promptly as I stated in my post in the above. But in order for things to happen, and for everyone to be able to see the outcome. It tends to take a little more then a minute or two. To get all of the information needed. So that my community can set a process of a vote. For the outcome of Gryflet and for the victim here in this thread.

But between everyone here and myself. The current sum I have brought to attention and to mind in ~LE~. Is a "possible" 73,500 gc awarded to the victim here. Now however, this at final results could be a little less, or a little more, depending on the avg opinion based on events, actions, outcomes, and future obligations to prevent this from happening again with in ~LE~. So I thought to take it apon myself. To show you, that things are being accomplished. And thought about on both ends of both person(s) involved in this matter. Although, it just takes a little time. So maybe at most a couple or few days and the result(s) will be in.

Regards

TK

70k is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for stealing something,which basically is what lethalmoo did.Not only do I think that it is ridiculous, you will be hard pressed to make gryflets give that amount up, if he even has that amount. Just make him give the plate back and promise never to do it again and if he does it again kick him out. I mean, what is more valuable, your word, or 70k.

I dident say I was gonna give you BP for pic, I said I would lend ya it for pic cuz I dident wanna wear it and it would save you money from buying it, And further more you dident state any rules about what you were getting into. You said, And I quote, "You wont kill me will you?", And I just smiled. Diden't say yes or no or YOUR GONNA DIE!!!, Just smiled, Therefore in my defense, I was perfectly liable to PK him.

Chat log?

Edited by diablox

Trojan....that is an almost silly amount, if it is really your intention.

I would say that to return the plate is the way to go.

I would like to thank you for the effort you have put into this.

ps to Gryflet.....I can be in KF....wearing anything you suggest and would love my picture taken. :)