Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MagpieLee

Todays Invasion

Even though I died (avenged) I thought todays invasion was good :)

Much better then the last one at least, because since it didn't wipe out people idling at storage or on pk maps.

There were monster invasions for a wide range of players (from skunks to fluffies) and there was even some hint of some role play by Aluwen :D

Oh and it was on C2 :P

Anyone got any pics from it? Post em here

I'll do 100 laps round WS map Thursday evening... until then I have two 4 hour exams to do...

If I miss another invasion while I'm slaving my a$s off.... :D

And an invasion on C2... Who thought up such a crazy idea :P:)

Hmmm it was ok..

I don't know my way around C2 very well, so was kinda hard finding things to kill.. I prefer it on C1 B)

But invasions are teh r0x anyways. ;):)

I was too busy failing to make enhanced items at the time, but it sounded like a better range of creatures -- somethings I'd even have a fair chance against!

One thing that I am curious about though... At one point I saw an announcement that the undead where rising in the graveyard. How did this affect people resurrected there? Isn't that the exit from the underworld on Irrilion?

It was one of the best invasions so far - well planned, well organized, perfectly ballanced so people of all levels could participate. Separation of powers on PV was excellent (west - the lowest levels, south - higher levels, center - more higher, and north, the highest).

I came back home in the middle of invasion, so i did not have the chance to fight armed orcs on Idaloran.

Sedicolis was nice too, but there were many people concetrated on one single spot, so i had nearly 4 FPS constantly. :P

I was too busy failing to make enhanced items at the time, but it sounded like a better range of creatures -- somethings I'd even have a fair chance against!

One thing that I am curious about though... At one point I saw an announcement that the undead where rising in the graveyard. How did this affect people resurrected there? Isn't that the exit from the underworld on Irrilion?

Yeah Trollson the bad thing was that it overlapped this day.

And your also right about the undead rising from the graveyard - it is where you respawn and I feel sorry for anyone respawning at that time.

As for the monsters, I was surprised that there wasn't a last big-boss type thing like 1-2 Arctics, but it was all good still being attacked by a horde of leprechauns

i got pics of me with aluwen, and me with mortos:

Untitled-1.jpg and Untitled-2.jpg

i look as tall as aluwen :) oh yea, and that fluffy spawn in PV was just wack... there was atleast 150 in there and i died in half a second(well my a/d is only 19/19, so thats y i guess)

it was by far the best invasion, well organized, also like that the monsters could be fought without having to worry about chimmies or fluffs being there (even though i did die gloriously to the cycs, but took one with me hehe :) and was avenged)

it made this one lots of fun, thanks :icon13:

Finally got my webspace working, so here's my pic of 'big' mortos:

mortos.jpg

I really enjoyed the invasion, despite dying about 3/4 times. :) I don't people can complain about it because they don't know Irillion well, because in RP terms, why are you rushing to save a place that is not your home? I liked the variations in monsters, but it would have been better to have a clear progression from weak to strong, so low/med level fighters would know when to bow out, or when to ditch the armor, and run in nekkid. :)