Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Beorn

Hun_papa Bag Jumper

Hun_papa of the guild HUNS is a bagjumper. He bagjumped one of my member and I just seen him bag jump somebody in the MM silver mine.

Ok.

I'll make them red tagged too, if there not already. :D

I'm in guild HUNS, and we are not bagjumpers. If you notice some of the members bagjumping, contact the GMs, Tordek or Francy before making harsh actions. Did you ever try that?

Guest stalag

Kick out Hun_papa its the only way to solve it, ive red tagged HUNS cuz of that asshole trying pk me while in pvp when i was below 20 hp. What he dropped was so bad that i can't forgive him ;)

Im not a pker but will not give rest to HUNS while he stays there. :hehe:

Kick out Hun_papa its the only way to solve it, ive red tagged HUNS cuz of that asshole trying pk me while in pvp when i was below 20 hp. What he dropped was so bad that i can't forgive him ;)

Im not a pker but will not give rest to HUNS while he stays there. :mace:

stalag ebul!!!1 ;):hehe::hug:

Guest Francy

I know about Hun_papa's case. He's n00b (play since ~2 weeks) so he doesn't really know the community rules. He also not perfect in english (neither me :P ), so he didnt understand the warning messages if that has been sent to him. I'v told him, that this time we tolerate, but one more case that hurt the HUNS' rules (no bagjumping, no attacking PvPers, no scamming, ect.) and he'll be kicked from us. I failed to contact Chance so far ( only he lost stuff at Hun_papa's bagjumping as I know) but we'll refund all the losses what he suffered (althought we cant check that, but a mod doesnt lie I guess :) ) So Hun_papa wont make any trouble in the future, or will be kicked. So the guilds, who red tagged us for Hun_papa plz make us again "green", or find a better argument to be enemy wiht us, cuz we'r not bagjumpers/scammers :D . And one more thing: a fail of one member doest grade a whole guild, so next time plz try PM me, or Tordek or Csiga or Batkamano before u make any fast decision on red tagging :) . I hope that I was sucessfull to solve the problem, if anyone has something to say about this, then send a PM me, or a post here, or an e-mail to francis@citromail.hu. Thx.

:whistle:

:P

FUBR will remove the red tag next time i am logged in (or sooner if any of the rank 19+ read this)

Red tag now removed

Edited by Pyewacket

anyway, been mostly out of game for the last couple weeks. spoke with francy earlier. things are mostly smoothed over. ive had good dealings with a few of the huns players.

hun_papa was already in his 20's ad. he totally ignored every message sent to him and said nothing in either local or pm. poor form no matter what language a person speaks.

im glad to know he knows the community ideals now. and hopefully he'll never have to know the full force that the community can bring to bear upon those that violate the ideals.

my thanks to those i can count on.

i spoke to only a few regarding the incident and didn't post here pending some sort of resolution/contact with the guild. so i guess things are copacetic

Well, when I pmed him telling him I was redtagging his guild for bagjumping he laughed at me. I told him that this meant I would pk his guild anytime they enter a pk map he said that he doesn't care he never goes in pk maps anyway. Then I told him that I was going to post on outlaws about him being a bagjumper then he said that I am the bagjumper not him. After this I #ig you and there is no responce so I redtagged the guild. Evidently he understood the messages so HUNS will remain red tagged for me.

Edited by Beorn

He is a noob. As it was written, he is in 20s a/d. The reason of no answer to #ig was probably that noone was on. You see, it is not that ig guild, that you can find a leader online 24/7. And as Francy said, if hun-papa does any trouble in the future, he will be kicked. We just need patience from you, to wait until a leader eventually logs on. Or, send them a message via Gossip, as I did when I read this post.

Guest Francy

My chat with Beorn:

[PM to Beorn: hi]

[PM to Beorn: I'v just read ur post]

[PM to Beorn: I simply dunno whats ur problem, just I'm fed up with this sh*t >(]

[PM to Beorn: so say, what compensation u want, or suffer from us:P]

[PM to Beorn: ur choice]

[PM from Beorn: Haha you think you can make me suffer?]

[PM from Beorn: You will remain red tagged until he is removed from your guild. End of story.]

[PM to Beorn: he wont be removed, cuz he's n00b and I dont wanna kick him for 1 fault]

[PM from Beorn: He has 3 faults from what I have seen.]

[PM to Beorn: u cant say, what ur members lost, so here is no way to solve the case]

[PM to Beorn: he wont have more, or will be kicked]

[PM to Beorn: k, bye, we'll meet in PK]

[PM from Beorn: Ladywolf lost a bunch of crafting ingreds, I watched him take silver from somebody in MM silver mine, amoung other things and I will pk your guild until]

[PM to Beorn: ur choice...]

[PM from Beorn: he is removed.]

[PM to Beorn: we give back the stuff if u make us neutral again, or if u dont wanna, we'll be enemyes]

[PM to Beorn: so which do u wanna?]

[PM from Beorn: I will be enemies it makes the game more fun anyway.]

[PM to Beorn: I think its peacefull offer enought]

[PM to Beorn: k, ur guild?]

[PM to Beorn: I must make u ref]

[PM to Beorn: red*]

[PM from Beorn: elm]

[PM to Beorn: I'll post the chat to the forums too, if np]

[PM to Beorn: k, cya in PK, bye]

[PM from Beorn: Should be great killing you.]

I dont wanna post more replyes here, the guilds what red tagged us, plz send me a message throught gossip. We'll still give back stuff, if anyone wanna, and can say what was that exactly. Others: we'll meet in PK, bye. :pirate: