Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

Should there be two Ant colonies?

What do you think of the Ants?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be two Ant Colonies that hate each other?

• Yes! I'll make a donation!
    • Yes, but I wont donate.
    • I don't care.
    • No, one colony is enough.
    • No way, there shouldn't be any Ants!
  2. 2. Should Ants PK players when they are on PK maps?

• Yes! That would rock!
    • I don't care
    • No, too many PK'rs already

Speaking of "improving", I kinda want to make a small note - I know Savyl was a blue draegoni when she left you her character, but it did seem a bit odd to see FireAnt_Queen as a blue draegoni - Shouldn't she be red? :blink:

Speaking of "improving", I kinda want to make a small note - I know Savyl was a blue draegoni when she left you her character, but it did seem a bit odd to see FireAnt_Queen as a blue draegoni - Shouldn't she be red? :blink:

Yes, I just haven't taken the time to change her looks yet. I am planning on an all Red getup.

And for those saying that they shouldn't be on the top lists and don't like getting PK'd by ants. That tells you something... GET BETTER!!!! (god people are stupid...)

And for those saying that they shouldn't be on the top lists and don't like getting PK'd by ants. That tells you something... GET BETTER!!!! (god people are stupid...)

Has nothing to do with not liking to be PK'd by an ant (actually, it's a reciprocal fun for me - I kill ant, ant kills me, I kill more ants (but only once in awhile), laugh at "big bad PKer" who has to use a thermal and full armor on me, and I'm naked/holding a weak weapon and lower stats, kill more ants...) - it's the simple fact that fleshy human cannot compete in certain skills with a program that runs 24/7 - even I have to sleep sometime! :)