Eternal Lands Official Forums
chaoogie

FIRST CYC

cyc3.jpg

did 2/3 first time then did 8/10 muahahhhahah

i am assuming 48 summon level, takes 58 mana but omg entrop i love j00!! ill stay an extra week or two hehehehe

Edited by chaoogie

Is there a cyclop summoning book now? And what other creatures have been added to the summon list or do you know? What is the formula to summon these? Once again, congratz chaoogie. ;)

yes savy npc in grub, and forumla in news/update secion of forums ent posted formula only read cyc so far

14kgc for all the books iirc not sure how much i had on me

Edited by chaoogie

yes savy npc in grub, and forumla in news/update secion of forums ent posted formula only read cyc so far

14kgc for all the books iirc not sure how much i had on me

Thanks for the info even though my summon level is only 9, lmao.. but I still like to have my char read all of the books anyway. 14K isn't too bad, actually.

armedorcs.jpg

w00t first to do armed cycs they are liek 50-52? summon level, and give 1.6k xp costs 56 mana, `and theres a bug with them atm hopefully someone sees this i did #help me twice and posted in bugs forums

Also did first polar bears i think havent heard of anyone else doing one yet so yay me lol didnt get screenie though

femorcs.jpg

w00t first armed and unamred fem orcs, was testing it out see if they attacked newbies and seems everything cept cyc is buggged, havent done armed gob and armed skellei those are next but i assume they are also bugged