Eternal Lands Official Forums
Laira

IM sorry :(

Ladywolf i am sorry for attacking you while training, i was really angry at you that is why i did atack...

i know i should not attack trainers that is why i SWEAR TO NEVER ATTACK TRAINERS OR L&O again...

Ladywolf i am returning this rostigal ston to you... i am sorry :(:(:(:)

LW i am really sorry and to all of L&O i am sorry i did wrong.. NO wait I DID SOMETHING BAD

Edited by BANDET

I'm not mad...You only proved what I said to you is true...you can apologize to me, and I can accept, and my guild can call off the war with you, but there are plenty that witnessed what happened, and plenty more that won't be so forgiving.

*OFF Topic*

Ladywolf getting killed by bandet , LoL ?

WTF?...u killed someone on PK maps?Thats what they are for?...So dont worry...just some cowards have that kind of rule so that they can continue killing themselves. Omg...

Bandet had a made a "lil" rule for himself i gues, *Do not attack training people*

And he broke it because he was angry , so that's why he made this apologise.

*OFF Topic*

Ladywolf getting killed by bandet , LoL ?

I got killed by Bandet, who now owns Theambassadors character. I had fled from stalag to restart xp and had really low health. He made the apology because he was being hunted by a bunch of people for being a real asshole since he bought the character. He's still being an asshole, and still being hunted. Thanks for my rostogol back tho (only reason I had rost on me in the first place was because I was dressed for pk, but Stalag asked me to pvp.)

....He made the apology because he was being hunted by a bunch of people for being a real asshole since he bought the character. H

Lol no wonder he want to join =Hc=.

Reminds me of the old me

When i use to chuck syches soooo easy...

I got enraged once and SushiDave booted me from KoS =\