Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

I am back, unfortunately ;-)

Hello EL community

I just wanted to say I am back to Playing this game, and im sorry if I missed out the Greetings forum, but it appears to have gone, so move this topic if its in the wrong place.

Great to see this game again,

Captain_Smile

welcome back captain. I don't know you but its nice to have you back anyway.. there is lots to see, experience and do in the game. if you need any help, just pm me ingame :-)

Captain, one question.. why do you say you're back "unfortunately" ? :D

Simply because many people in this game didn't enjoy my presence, and my departure became a celebrated event. so now that im back... well you see what I mean ;-)

Simply because many people in this game didn't enjoy my presence, and my departure became a celebrated event. so now that im back... well you see what I mean ;-)

OK, I did some research because I wanted to know more about you and why you say people won't be glad you are here and now I understand thanks to the wonderful EL forum archives.

This is not your first "reform" to come back and change so some who know you may not believe it until they see it. In otherwords, you will have to prove yourself and earn the respect that you lost.

This is not an impossible task, however there are several routes to take.. you can choose the easier path and simply create a new indentity and have a complete fresh beginning. Or, you can take this route of playing with your established char but it will be harder for you I think unless thats actually a part of your role play is to play the part of the villan but even then there is a limit and you can go too far which would prevent you from ever playing again. Be careful if thats your game plan.

Either way.. I don't think coming back by saying "Hey I'm here unfortunately" is a good start. Try to have a more positive attitude and just give a simple "hello" greeting would have been better but whats done is done. Don't laugh because you might be thinking right now that I need to lighten up a bit because afterall, this is ONLY a game. The difference between EL and other MMO is that it has a real working community and is more than just a simple game and we all do interact and have impacts on each others lives in some small way but yes its true this is a game. Isn't life also a game in many respects?

Finally, from one female player to another female player..(Yes I know you are female even though you choose to play a male char and thats fine.. there are tons of guys playing female char.. personally I prefer to stick with my own gender but thats just me) I still welcome you back but now I do it more informed and not in a judgmental way either. The past is the past as long as you keep it that way. My offer still stands, if you need help ingame, feel free to PM me. Take care and good luck. Cya ingame.

PS maybe forum PMing a few people who've you've offended in the past would be helpful.. such as Roja and Entropy and whoever else because I didn't read every single post about you. Ciao :D

Edited by Savyl

hi! i didnt know you when you played... maybe you quit before i started playing, so i dont know your rep. But welcome back to EL! Have fun, enjoy the new items, beware the new monsters :(

Finally, from one female player to another female player..(Yes I know you are female even though you choose to play a male char and thats fine.. there are tons of guys playing female char.. personally I prefer to stick with my own gender but thats just me) I still welcome you back but now I do it more informed and not in a judgmental way either. The past is the past as long as you keep it that way. My offer still stands, if you need help ingame, feel free to PM me. Take care and good luck. Cya ingame.

The simple reason why I play a male character is because I got fed up of being insulted of Shemale every 10 minutes.

Neways what you say Savyl is completely true.

Thanks,

Captain_Smile

Edited by Captain_Smile

I cannot go against my spirit. I will play nicely and behave properly as long as nothing unfair or bad comes up again.

You guys should make a difference between Game and life. Some people cannot do that, or simply don't want to. That is pathetic. Never anything that happened in this game had an impact on my Real Life. The day I got banned from forum and game I simply got myself unbanned, and just stopped playing. I was not angry and depressed for a week.

Sorry bout that, but the edit simply doesn't want to work for the moment :P

The simple reason why I play a male character is because I got fed up of being insulted of Shemale every 10 minutes.

Neways what you say Savyl is completely true.

Thanks,

Captain_Smile

Funny that ppl call you shemale when you play with female chars... I am male and guys give me fr33 stuff when I play female char.. I have to say "I am a guy in RL" all the time :P

I cannot go against my spirit. I will play nicely and behave properly as long as nothing unfair or bad comes up again.

This is where you always run into problems. Something not going your way is NO excuse for foul language and bad troublemaking behavior. There will never be a place where NOTHING unfair or bad happens, if everybody used that as an excuse to be a troublemaker, we'd be in chaos. :P

Maybe you are right Aislinn... maybe...

As I said before I never intended this post to be a bitching post again, so lets just not talk about that here, if you really want to talk about that, just PM me ingame.

Edited by Captain_Smile