Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SharkBite

General_garisn

Here is an exchange that I had tonight ...as you will see it started with Deceneu accusing us of bagjumping him... While he is no freind of ours we do not resort to bagjumping tactics ...(he was healing cycs on our guildleader recently). But what the following exchange shows is that there is another person to avoid...

I am not sure of General_garisns motives..but he seemed very keen for me to post this on outlaws..(he pmed me twice asking if I had done it yet and wanted me to sent him the link).

So i will just post the log and let you make your own decisions..

(Log has been edited to remove unrelated guild chat..and other pm's)

#Ig [Deceneu:[TM]] OI you will be known as bagjumping scum

#Ig [Deceneu:[TM]] and ur now red on out enemy list

#Ig [sharkbite->[TM]] whats the problem?

#Ig [Deceneu:[TM]] well dont you just kno it

[PM to Deceneu: whats going on?]

#Ig [Alexa101->[TM]] Hi.

[PM from Deceneu: i want my goods back]

[PM to Deceneu: who took em?]

[PM from Deceneu: i didnt see who but i seen the dao tag]

[PM from Deceneu: and im furious]

[PM to Deceneu: well we dont bagjump..]

#Ig [Alexa101->[TM]] This is the guy that was healing cycs for one of ours, Sharky.

[PM from Deceneu: Is that so?]

[PM to Deceneu: where was it]

[PM from Deceneu: votd]

[PM to Deceneu: where exactly?]

[PM from Deceneu: i died in a cave fighting with gobline]

[PM from Deceneu: im furious]

[PM to Deceneu: so who was it? just saying it was a dao member is not proof enuff.. we have 180 members some active a lot not]

[PM from Deceneu: Ask say was anybody just in votd cave?] I did ask in GM but those that were on had not been to votd...it could have been a member that was playing silently.

[PM to Deceneu: so did you see the dao actually on your bag??]

[PM to Deceneu: cause votd cave is a busy spot... and a haven for bagjumpers... also there are hardly any Dao members on at moment]

[PM from Deceneu: nope the only peopel were me a dao guy and General_Graisn pm him]

[PM to general_garisn: hello]

[PM from general_garisn: hi]

[PM to general_garisn: are you in dao?]

[PM from general_garisn: yeah]

[PM to general_garisn: and were you just in votd cave?]

[PM from general_garisn: no]

[PM from general_garisn: I was killing TM]

[PM to general_garisn: what?]

[PM from general_garisn: I was just hunting down some tm people]

[PM to general_garisn: ok so you took Deceneu's DB then?]

[PM from general_garisn: sure did]

[PM from general_garisn: I killed him :P]

[PM to general_garisn: we do not bagjump]

[PM from general_garisn: Yes we do!]

[PM to general_garisn: how did you kill him?]

[PM from general_garisn: with a stroke of my sword]

[PM to general_garisn: and who told you that we bagjump?]

[PM from general_garisn: hmm a goblin killed him and i took his bag]

[PM from general_garisn: it was jolly]

[PM from general_garisn: I'll give the crap back]

[PM to general_garisn: when did you join dao?]

[PM from general_garisn: I never did]

[PM to general_garisn: i know... and you never will]

[PM from general_garisn: and I dont want to]

[PM to Deceneu: what is that crap? general_garisn is not a member of dao]

[PM to Deceneu: unless you can provide more proof to me that a Dao member took your DB then dont waste my time..that guy you told me to pm was a jerk..]

[PM from Deceneu: i told u to pm him coz he was wittness of the bagjump incident]

[PM to Deceneu: well he lied to me and said he was in dao..he then said he was hunting TM members..I think you have found your bagjumper my friend] he's not my friend... was just an expression :lipssealed:

[PM to Deceneu: general_garisn told me he would give the crap back..pm him]

[PM to general_garisn: Deceneu told me that you saw a Dao member get the bag..is this true?]

[PM from general_garisn: I dont know anything about this incident]

[PM to general_garisn: oh really.. from what you said earlier that seems to be another lie]

[PM from general_garisn: what i said earlier was a little joke, because I had no idea what you were talking about]

[PM from general_garisn: But Id bet than dec's making it up]

[PM from general_garisn: he's a got a bad reputation]

[PM to general_garisn: so I asked if you were in Dao..you said yes...then before i mentioned anything you said you were hunting TM ]

[PM from general_garisn: I was confused ok? I dont know what all this is about so please stop interrogating]

[PM to general_garisn: if you knew nothing about this..how did you know it was a TM member i was referring to?]

[PM from general_garisn: because I know that dec is TM]

[PM from general_garisn: satisfied?] No i'm not

[PM to general_garisn: well you are just a liar and a troublemaker]

[PM from general_garisn: finally and end to this conversation ]

[PM to general_garisn: you said that before i even mentioned dec] 4 lines up.

[PM from general_garisn: I dont really care :P]

[PM to general_garisn: fine..i will post the log on outlaws]

[PM from general_garisn: you do that]

[PM to general_garisn: ok will do]

I tried to contact Deceneu after this (mainly to see if he was just jerking us around... he never responded when I pointed out general_garisn's admission) but he had logged off..

After seeing the other post RE: Deceneu he has a nerve to complain about having his fights healed...

My main problem with general_garisn was that he was jerking me around.... (saying he was in Dao..then telling blatant lies).. If he had a problem with TM then he should have said so and not waste my time by saying he was in Dao...

It has just been brought to my attention that both Deceneu AND general_garisn were healing one of our members Cycs... So it seems that whole exchange was just an attempted setup... I dont think any Dao member was near him in votd... and to use his 'healing' mate as a witness....well... :lipssealed:

Considering that he was so sure it was dao.. and he saw general_garisn's name (but not the Dao member)..I think deceneu was just fishing for a response..and maybe to falsly accuse any Dao member who was anywhere near the cave.

Edited by SharkBite

Guest Alexa101

[

Well I'm not going to repost the whole above report. Anybody can read it. I do, however think that Deceneu should be added to some list in the EL forums that designates him as a trouble maker.

He has been healing monsters that people have been trying to train on in the non PK areas. This appears to be a method of opperation for him.

After taking part in pissing people off, he then looks for somebody that will PK him for this behavior and then take his db so that he may make a stink about it in the game. Seems he is looking to take some of the better guilds down to his level. (never Dao)

Let's keep an eye on this fellow along with the other fellow named by him in the text that Sharky was so kind to post above. The name is general_garisn. This person claimed to be a member of Dao at some point and apparently, according to the text in Sharky's post, was responsible for the db of Deceneu.

I offered all information that I could to help Sharkbite to deal with situation. I'm hoping that others in the guild can help out by giving information that they have too. Being that this incodent happened during what seemed to be a peek time of member online involvement, I hope that some of you will give your thoughts on what happened.

I want to take this time to thank the officers in the guild who have to deal with these types of situations on a nearly daily basis (if not more frequently). Let's all keep in mind that they actually put more time into problem resolution then they actally do playing the game.

To Beanmaster, Wolfmom, Sharkbite and others, I give thanks.

Alexa101

A few days ago my Family (W&W) were having a so-called 'pool-party (making water esseces) in the ws/pl cave.

General_garism came in and jumperd one of our bags, he took quit some stuff and didnt respond to our pms or local talk.

I adressed myself to the guild he was in [TM] because I couldnt believe that guild alowed bagjumpers like that.

I spoke to Frostmourne and demanded the stuff back and an apologee, ofcourse.

After a little while Genreal_garisme brought the stolen goods back and even said sorry.

Never the less..he DID bagjump..and I dont know if he left [TM] or was kicked by the Leader..or he is stil in [TM] ??

....one person can take the name down of an entire guild..*sighs*

*hugs*

Jez

edit: he IS still in TM

Edited by Jezebelle

[

I want to take this time to thank the officers in the guild who have to deal with these types of situations on a nearly daily basis (if not more frequently). Let's all keep in mind that they actually put more time into problem resolution then they actally do playing the game.

To Beanmaster, Wolfmom, Sharkbite and others, I give thanks.

Alexa101

:lipssealed: Aww shucks Alexa... we do try and keep the peace... but I must admit that i do spend a little more time playing than problem solving.....Although I fear it may be the other way round for Wolfmom ..so i pass my thanks on to her.. :P

It seems that guilds with a good conscience are being made targets by people hoping for easy handouts these days, and whats worse is the fact that these people turn out to be scum who will use every scammers and bagjumpers trick and tactic to get more and more for themselves.

TM is already on JUST guilds pk list and will remain so for as long as this kind of behaviour is their modus operandi.

It seems that guilds with a good conscience are being made targets by people hoping for easy handouts these days, and whats worse is the fact that these people turn out to be scum who will use every scammers and bagjumpers trick and tactic to get more and more for themselves.

TM is already on JUST guilds pk list and will remain so for as long as this kind of behaviour is their modus operandi.

Yeah, we all know JusT pk all who does this kind of behavior, except those who are allied with.

:lipssealed::D:P

More on topic: TM dont need this kind of players. I hope they get teh boot soon. :P

Guest Lord_kilaran

Taken care off. Im sorry for the trouble they have caused.

quote: (i suck at forumstuff :icon13:) TM is already on JUST guilds pk list and will remain so for as long as this kind of behaviour is their modus operandi.

We were on JusT pklist coz we allied v ;)

Edited by Lord_kilaran