Eternal Lands Official Forums
sbarstow

Devilslayerr & Atilla

I normally wouldn't care about this but this time it was a personal attack.

I used to be on good terms with Devilslayerr, we used to train, back before I reset. I was on my way to SKF when I see him and Atilla talking outside of Lucky Punch Arena about going to the Naralik training arena. Atilla had left and it was only Devilslayerr standing outside. I went into Lucky Punch Arena just to sit and see if anyone was fighting. I like to watch. :D Anyway Devilslayerr followed me in and asked if I wanted to fight him. I was wearing full plate with serpent sword, he had steel chain, leather pants/boots, mirror cloak and i'm guessing titanium long sword. I agreed and we started fighting. All of a sudden, in comes Atilla (who is double my stats) and stands next to us training. I was unsure of their relationship and Devilslayerr only had a few hit points left, so I fled so he could escape. As soon as I fled Atilla kills me in a few hits. I then return and start harvesting vegetables because I was low in health, Devilslayerr was still there and Atilla had left. I harvested and Mother Nature killed me (just to be cruel :) ). I dropped my steel shield which I had left after the Atilla attack and asked Devilslayerr to get it for me. He convieiently "teleported" to Raven as I died. When I returned it was gone. Anyway, I suspected them as being a team, so I went to Naralik to see if they were there to confirm that they were buddies, and sure enough, they see me and start laughing.

Anyways, the point of this is not to complain about losing my plate, whatever it's 14k, I could care less, it's my own fault. The point of this post is not to trust Devilslayerr, even if you used to be friends.

Devilslayerr is of MooN guild, Atilla is from =Tr=.

EDIT: Devilslayerr is a man, my mistake. I am sorry for the confusion.

Edited by sbarstow

I normally wouldn't care about this but this time it was a personal attack.

I used to be on good terms with Devilslayerr, we used to train, back before I reset. I was on my way to SKF when I see him and Atilla talking outside of Lucky Punch Arena about going to the Naralik training arena. Atilla had left and it was only Devilslayerr standing outside. I went into Lucky Punch Arena just to sit and see if anyone was fighting. I like to watch. ;) Anyway Devilslayerr followed me in and asked if I wanted to fight him. I was wearing full plate with serpent sword, he had steel chain, leather pants/boots, mirror cloak and i'm guessing titanium long sword. I agreed and we started fighting. All of a sudden, in comes Atilla (who is double my stats) and stands next to us training. I was unsure of their relationship and Devilslayerr only had a few hit points left, so I fled so he could escape. As soon as I fled Atilla kills me in a few hits. I then return and start harvesting vegetables because I was low in health, Devilslayerr was still there and Atilla had left. I harvested and Mother Nature killed me (just to be cruel :P ). I dropped my steel shield which I had left after the Atilla attack and asked Devilslayerr to get it for me. He convieiently "teleported" to Raven as I died. When I returned it was gone. Anyway, I suspected them as being a team, so I went to Naralik to see if they were there to confirm that they were buddies, and sure enough, they see me and start laughing.

Anyways, the point of this is not to complain about losing my plate, whatever it's 14k, I could care less, it's my own fault. The point of this post is not to trust Devilslayerr, even if you used to be friends.

Devilslayerr is of MooN guild, Atilla is from =Tr=.

EDIT: Devilslayerr is a man, my mistake. I am sorry for the confusion.

were you training with devilslayerr? or fighting him? or ffing him?

if you were training : he is scammer coz you dont make kill your train partner ...

if you were ffing : same, you ff for the fun to fight...

if you were fighting ; why post in outlaw? you fight for real, he call friend, friend attacks you and maybe kill, end of story :P

Edited by Mr.Yndiana

WOW WOT A BAD ASS PKER PLS MODS CONCIDER BAN THIS FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!211111111111

We used to be training buddies...we hadn't trained in a while and he wanted to "see how strong I was". So I agreed to FF with him then he called a buddy that was stronger and killed me for my stuff.

This post was to warn other training partners of his to be careful...

that is all

I joined this game about a week ago. Well I go to votd just harvesting some lilacs see devilslayerr there he tells me he dropped some lilacs I could have by the boat. Well I don't see them so he tells me click on this lilypad and you'll get them.

Now what does this lilypad do, transports me to a pk map...bam 1 hit he kills me. Gets gold, mm cloak, and I can't remember what else.

Pretty shady is all I have to say. My fault should have known better but at the same time new people shouldn't be overtly tricked like that either. And noob bashing should be frowned upon I think.

To each his own though I guess

3. Respect Others.

You must respect the rights of others and their rights to enjoy this game.

In order to show proper respect, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, insult, name call, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members, moderators, volunteers, or developers.

Do not advocate, start or participate in any discussions that are racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or other hatemongering philosophies, or anything that is sexually explicit in public. Do not organize nor be a part of any guilds or groups within Eternal Lands or their forums that do so.

Do not patronize, mislead, or take advantage of people as they become acquainted with the environment and make beginner's mistakes.

yep i think there is

Yes, it is against the rule :P Poor DevilSlayerr ;) I think he should at least receive a warning on this, he and all the morons that trick newbies into that *CO* cave. (There is no way a newbie can know about that).

That low can they be... It is like to steal a candy from a child.

hehe ATMOSFEAr tried to do that to me (lead me into the PK map by pressing with lily) but i didnt fall for it, good luck on your anti-devilsalyerr/Atilla campaign :(

Yes, it is against the rule :P Poor DevilSlayerr :mace: I think he should at least receive a warning on this, he and all the morons that trick newbies into that *CO* cave. (There is no way a newbie can know about that).

That low can they be... It is like to steal a candy from a child.

just refreshing the topic :sneaky::D:whistle::whistle: