Eternal Lands Official Forums
diablox

LCS guild.

This guild is so annoying, first off, that idiot, mesokie decides to ask me to fight in thinking he will beat me. Next, I fight him and kill him in 2 hits. Once again he asks to fight again and says if I do anything stupid he will use "Deadly Assasins" on me like Legolas_big and some other guy, I guess that they didn't show up in time cause he was dead with in a few hits again.... Well anyways they are getting more and more annoying so beware.

Edited by diablox

I think is is good that we have a guild that everyone can despise :pirate:

LCS has made their ingame strategy clear.. so they are fair game for everybody....

The other day we (Dao) had a nice little IG chat with them where they talked a load of rubbish... I invited their whole guild to come have a chat in PK ,,but surprise..surprise ..they never took up the offer..

I am surprised one of their members even ventured into pk area... I am by no means a powerful fighter.. but I would love to meet their 'Deadly Assasin' in the pk map :o

They are not breaking any rules (at the moment).. so the best strategy to deal with this 'annoying' guild is to make their EL experience as uncomfortable as possible...(Of course we must all stay within game rules...and do not resort to harassing them)......If you get bagjumped by them..then no point complaining..if you are reading this you are aware that they proudly claim to be a guild that Lies,Cheats and Steals (LCS).

And considering that any items they are selling are probably somebody's stolen goods i would suggest a trade ban on them too..

Yeah, that doesn't suprise me that they talked a bunch of rubbish.

And I doubt their "Deadly Assasin" is much worse than Bob the Gob. lmao.

Yeah, that doesn't suprise me that they talked a bunch of rubbish.

And I doubt their "Deadly Assasin" is much worse than Bob the Gob. lmao.

I can immagine the pm you'd get.

[pm from from d34d1y455451n : Can you wait in the arena for me a bit longer, bob got me on the way there]

I can immagine the pm you'd get.

[pm from from d34d1y455451n : Can you wait in the arena for me a bit longer, bob got me on the way there]

LOL!! Nice one Anti. That's excellent!

I have also come into the information that some of the LCS "gang" have alts without the tag, but can usually be found in close proximity to an LCS member, so if LCS leaves, watch out they could still be there :blink:

I find the outward honesty of this guild quite refreshing (seems a contradiction i know), its much better than someone that steals your gear and DOESNT admit it, which occurs far too often...

Still, they are gonna have a hard time....hopefully.

Ditto, a lot of bjers hide behind strong or so called honorable tags. Better to admit it.

Omg, don't you hate it when that happens...

If it makes you feel better..I bagjumped one of those LCS losers when 3 of them were fighting ogres.

They got a taste of their own medicine. ( I was fighting ogres myself at that time..don't think I was there just to jump them ;D )

Edited by BEAVER

I saw them again yesterday at the BL bush in PV.

There were 2 there, and 1 that appears to be working with them but has not got a skill over 20 (not even harvesting), 2 of them have a very similar build (90% physique), and I won't be surprised if they're multis of someone.

Its funny that these 'lcs' guys are workin in C2. I would think that they are working there to gain money but wouldn't there be more 'potential victims' in Seridia? This gives me reason to think that they are bag trading to eachother...

...and they are: lilmik, Lord_ray and eddie_guerrero (the guildless one).

I find the outward honesty of this guild quite refreshing (seems a contradiction i know), its much better than someone that steals your gear and DOESNT admit it, which occurs far too often...

Still, they are gonna have a hard time....hopefully.

Ok Refreshing, honesty :omg: ok maybe how open they are with being scum is refreshing but Honesty does not fit.

Just A heads up they will sit at a spawn and wait for you to die. Be very carful not to die.

only dvice I can give.

If ya see the tag on a pk map DESTROY IT.

Post all death messages here so we can all injoy it with ya :blush:

Peace

FB

Did you try to #abuse them?

#Abuse them for what? Scamming, now that would just be stupid....

Edit: I'm not sticking up for them or anything. I still wanna see them in arena.

Edited by diablox

There appears to be another LCS type guild now: vip:

"Basically a VIP'er has total freedom to break any comunity based rule, being forced to obey only EL official rules and guild rules."

One of them has been sitting at an ogre spawn with me twice now:

Bharain: hi

Madalena: hi

Bharain: what's up?

[PM to iknow: stats madalena]

Madalena: all fine. and u?

[PM from iknow: madalena(vip) Phys: 46, Coord: 4, Attack: 24, Defence: 25, Combat Level: 82.25]

[PM from iknow: Health: 125, Mana: 32, Magic: 7, Summoning: 0, Combat Level: 82.25]

Bharain: not bad, you waiting for spawn?

Madalena: not really

Bharain: i havent died training in months if thats it

Madalena: maybe Im lucky hehe

Madalena: you could work on maigc a little bit though. so u wont fail restore

Bharain: aye

Bharain: keep meaning to :D

Madalena: and outlaws like me wont get your bag lol

Guest stalag

"Basically a VIP'er has total freedom to break any comunity based rule, being forced to obey only EL official rules and guild rules."

im totally in shock....not madalena....i cant believe it...... :D my heart is broken.... can't say no more....

im totally in shock....not madalena....i cant believe it...... B) my heart is broken.... can't say no more....

Its a LOL? :D

Lieing cheating stealing....

self explanitory...

Thugs.

Enough said

Bharain: hi

Madalena: hi

Bharain: what's up?

[PM to iknow: stats madalena]

Madalena: all fine. and u?

[PM from iknow: madalena(vip) Phys: 46, Coord: 4, Attack: 24, Defence: 25, Combat Level: 82.25]

[PM from iknow: Health: 125, Mana: 32, Magic: 7, Summoning: 0, Combat Level: 82.25]

Bharain: not bad, you waiting for spawn?

Madalena: not really

Bharain: i havent died training in months if thats it

Madalena: maybe Im lucky hehe

Madalena: you could work on maigc a little bit though. so u wont fail restore

Bharain: aye

Bharain: keep meaning to :D

Madalena: and outlaws like me wont get your bag lol

Rofl. It seems s/he got what s/he whished for. Beeing on outlaws.

/edit: typo >.<

Edited by epervier

Rofl. It seems s/he got what s/he whished for. Beeing on outlaws.

Yeah, she tried very hard, now she can enjoy her few moments of fame (or infame) at outlaw foruns. Btw, she does that because she cant get any atencion otherwise.