Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

+5HP cheat

If you use an Body restore or an Minor healing pot when you got full health you get +5HP right? We all know that.

My health is 140, i've used a body restore pot, and my health got to 145, then i did a restore ( it said i had full health already ofcourse ) i let someone damage me and i restored back to 145 material points, and not 140 my normal health.

So with this way you can have +5HP all the time ..

I think this is a bug.. so i posted it.

My base HP is 140, i used a BR then you only get +5, so yes i got 145 everytime i restored, unless changemap or re-log then it's gone.

I told Darklegacy1 to test it too, too see if it works on him too, and it did.

I could see he had more health and he did too.

If this doesnt explain enough try catch me ingame and i'll show you.

Me and Darklegacy found out you can get your health unlimited.

use a BR restore, do that 1000000 times and it keep adding +5HP.

BUT u can only see it like that.

For example i got mine from 140 to 200, but when i was at 65HP chim killed me in 1 shot.

So the bug isnt bad if someone use it but it's still something that isnt right and has to be fixed imo.

I have had this happen recently as well, but when i switched maps the extra health dissappated normally. I have never had it go above +5 though (but in didn't suck on brs to attmept that affect)

Edited by anthropologist

i know,this thread is old,but something similar happen if you do reset and if you are above your max hp(for example 110/20) and than you drink minor heal potion,or BRS.you got 65kHP+ :(

maslicka.jpg

but its still only "vision" bug cuz bear killed me in 1 shot :confused:

i know,this thread is old,but something similar happen if you do reset and if you are above your max hp(for example 110/20) and than you drink minor heal potion,or BRS.you got 65kHP+ :(

but its still only "vision" bug cuz bear killed me in 1 shot :confused:

Thats because it's not a cheat, just a minor bug that hasn't been worth the effort to fix because it would require client, server, and protocol changes to do it properly and it's a very low priority.

i know,this thread is old,but something similar happen if you do reset and if you are above your max hp(for example 110/20) and than you drink minor heal potion,or BRS.you got 65kHP+ :hehe:

but its still only "vision" bug cuz bear killed me in 1 shot :lurker:

Thats because it's not a cheat, just a minor bug that hasn't been worth the effort to fix because it would require client, server, and protocol changes to do it properly and it's a very low priority.

Just wanted to add that this client bug is still there.

Client 1.7.0 Beta on Liinux

Happened twice to me when I got simultanous healing from a mol and a healing potion.

Health bar jumps to > 65k material points.

Health bar is reset when you change map.