Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PowerWarrior

Lottery [Prize: Axe of Freezing] (Worth 130k)

Date: Unset

Time: Unset

Prize: Axe of Freezing (130k from NPC)

Ticket Price: 2000 ea

How to play: You buy tickets off me and I shall give you a number for every ticket you buy. You must remember your numbers. Then on the date and time above I shall ask a moderator to pick a random number. If that number match’s one of your numbers you win a Axe Of Freezing!!.

Example: You give me 2k gc. I give you a number. Many people buy tickets. Then you wait until the date and time above when I ask a mod to pick a number. If its same number as yours you win axe. The chance of winning the axe depends on how many tickets you buy.

How to Buy Tickets: You can pm (TommyKnocker) ingame and ask to buy tickets or you can pm me on this forum and ill try to contact you.

Info on Prize: Costs 130k at NPC. Might be bugged but Im sure they will fix it soon if it is . It is supposed to paralyse people. Glows.

Full refund shall be given if the contest is cancelled.

The Lottery may be cancelled if not enough people buy tickets. (Full Refund)

Tickets are 2k because of the good prize.

Edit-

EVENT CANCELLED (FULL REFUND) (PM ME)

Edited by PowerWarrior

are the numbers like 1-100 1-1000 or any number.

Be more specific!

I imagine it depends on how many people buy tickets. :D

If you're the first one to buy, you get ticket #1. If you are the 30th to buy, you get #30...

err...it shouldn't be like this. basically this means, if you get enough people to buy tickets so that you profit (65), the lottery is held. but if you are going to loose money, you cancel it? lottery's take risk on the behalf of the host as well :-) Edited by Atlantis

err...it shouldn't be like this. basically this means, if you get enough people to buy tickets so that you profit (65), the lottery is held. but if you are going to loose money, you cancel it? lottery's take risk on the behalf of the host as well :-)

lol, indeed.

Unless you will give a maximum of 65 tickets, then it will be exactly like selling it for 130k, except you dont know yet who to give the actual item to.

If it seems people start buying tickets and I see a day of the drawing...I will buy a ticket or two. :)

Nobody is buying tickets :/. People are too poor to buy tickets these days :).

No one is buying tickets, because.... they do the math:

150 x 2000 = 300k

300k - 130k = 170000( thats your profit if you sell all tickets)

Kinda smells funny.

It's one of those deals that work both ways. He gets people to particapate in this having people pay a fee which he gets a profit there but that one lucky winner gets an axe of freezing for 2k! See it works both ways more in the guys favour who is doing this.. Goodluck I would probably do it but i am too dang poor..

It's one of those deals that work both ways. He gets people to particapate in this having people pay a fee which he gets a profit there but that one lucky winner gets an axe of freezing for 2k! See it works both ways more in the guys favour who is doing this.. Goodluck I would probably do it but i am too dang poor..

the tickets are also really expensive for the average person. Make them like 500 gc or so

... I would probably do it but i am too dang poor..

You dont get it. Once you get your target number of tickets sold, then you go buy what you are giving away. Anything over that is profit.

If you dont sell enough tickets to buy the item, cancel the lottery and return money.

I wanted at least 50 tickets to be sold atleast so thats 100k (items worth 130k) so im not making any profit if i sell even more tickets.

Nobody is buying tickets and nobody is interested in the prize :/. So pm me for a full refund.

Edited by PowerWarrior

Umm... can you PM me? I can't remember your in-game name:( I am sure I see you at least couple times daily:S

Nobody is buying tickets and nobody is interested in the prize :/. So pm me for a full refund.

Perhaps if we hadn't all known that you could never get it to work....