Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian N.

Hack/Intrusion/Virus

Everytime i logg onto your servers now my firewall blocks the game and i look on the loggs here is what i get:

Details: Attempted Intrusion "BD Insane 4.0" against your machine was detected and blocked.

Intruder: eternal-lands.network-studio.com(62.93.225.26)(2000).

Risk Level: High.

Protocol: TCP.

Attacked IP: 0.0.0.0.

Attacked Port: 1333.

multiple times and it won't stop with this backdoor thing the symptoms of the trojan are messing with my computer i don't know what this is but i want it stoped now. even on here it trys to attack me but not as much only when i am on anything el related it does this i tryed talking with chance about it but i couldn't because i kept getting kicked off due to virus.

enough said!

As soon as i hit ctr+alt+v to copy that info to chance it starts attacking again as soon as i hit those buttons.

lemme guess, norton antivirus?

the 'search' function should be used before making bug reports... because this isn't new

the 'search' function should be used before making bug reports... because this isn't new

And this is a bug in Norton that they haven't admitted to despite Entropy's efforts.

He's already spammed help me with it, he won't listen. *shrugs*

I will apologize for a harsh post in advance.

Hey, dear 'reporter', how can u blame any server that u connect to for 'intruding'? It's simply noobish. Even if it is possible to intrude into your system through open ports, please ask your operating system vendor to help or fill bug reports there. I am not the developer of EL server, but I am 99.999% sure that they dont include any worms.

King_Brian, I already spent 30 minutes explaining this to you in PMs, where you failed to understand the words "configure your firewall/virii scanner properly" and "it is NOT a virus" several times.

If you do not listen to the various people that have told you, then there is little else we can do.