Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

whats the encyc do?

Yep... desperate enough I'm reading *back* through this post...

The Encyclopedia... the ? at the bottom of your screen. It tells you about the game. Useful for n00bs. :-D

People actually play EL whilst at work ?

no hon..they work while they play El..:omg:

if you are lying i will pk you..im white screened atm

..sigh i didnt even see the j/k part............................someone give me ents address ill be back in a day

Edited by chaoogie

What Clients Can Expect

Regardless of the size or complexity of each clients network architecture and design, AboveNet provides superior products, tools and services to deliver the following:

Emergency Response – AboveNet is there at 3:00 a.m. if a client ever has a problem. Clients will sleep better knowing that AboveNet’s state-of-the-art Network Operations Center and response team will handle each client’s issues immediately 24 x 7.

State-of-the-Art Operations Infrastructure – To ensure maximum uptime, AboveNet has created a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center that can monitor and maintain each client’s network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our round-the-clock facility provides our clients with a cost-effective tool for monitoring their network.

See what happens when you're bored? You visit sites such as AboveNet :omg:

or you start looking at dumb stuff like this:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm

Guest draconis

This is Chaoogie trying to reconnect to EL :omg: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJmH7N5BlyI

(Subtitles in spanish say more or less some trash talking and... I WANT TO PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT!)

Worth seeing, really...

Some people think that video games cause violence in children, obviously this is nonsense. Taking video games away from children causes violence.

2057 ~ ttlanhil

1-1000.

2057 is kinda over 1000, try again.

now that's different... usually my keyboard eats letters instead of adding them... make that 257

What Clients Can Expect

Regardless of the size or complexity of each clients network architecture and design, AboveNet provides superior products, tools and services to deliver the following:

Emergency Response – AboveNet is there at 3:00 a.m. if a client ever has a problem. Clients will sleep better knowing that AboveNet’s state-of-the-art Network Operations Center and response team will handle each client’s issues immediately 24 x 7.

State-of-the-Art Operations Infrastructure – To ensure maximum uptime, AboveNet has created a state-of-the-art Network Operations Center that can monitor and maintain each client’s network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our round-the-clock facility provides our clients with a cost-effective tool for monitoring their network.

See what happens when you're bored? You visit sites such as AboveNet :omg:

or you start looking at dumb stuff like this:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm

Alaska can come too.