Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Crashed?

What book was it? Metallurgy?

Awww! That reminds me I was 1455/2000 on Iron Mining!!!!

But no, I'm reading Taming the Beast: Charles Manson's Life Behind Bars.

He said 1 hour... for metallurgy? Raise your Will!!! :D

(Working on my forum OA to be a beaver...)

Btw: Buying CD's!!! Only 3 left to end that tower! :D

But no, I'm reading Taming the Beast: Charles Manson's Life Behind Bars.

You get that in naralik?

The bad news is that withdrawals are setting in at this point - nervous, twitchy, and looking for my fix - and the server's down. :D

The good news is my cat at least knows I'm still alive - with no game to play, I have time to pet the cat. :D

Edited by Arnieman

It's snowing very lightly in London :D

Didn't you just say that you were out back on a chaise lounge reading? Do you have to keep blowing the snow off of the pages to read?

:D

Scafativ

its actually kind of nice outside here in indiana. i would go for a walk if i could only access my racoon hat

If I actually walked out with a skunk hat on I'd probably get very laughed at, or attacked by animal rights campaigners :D

*waves to Jody*

Hi Jody.

(you know... you are *really* cute, if that avatar is you... wow!)

/edit: (I'm not sure that last bit is standard AA procedure. It's true though! :-)

Hi my name is Miles and I'm an Elcoholic.

*glares at James* Jody is mine! You can't have her :D

Didn't you just say that you were out back on a chaise lounge reading? Do you have to keep blowing the snow off of the pages to read?

:confused:

Scafativ

That was me, and it's about 70 degrees (F) here in Texas!

Magpie: scared you? lol..didnt mean to..my story should encourage people to stay!

And..think with me..woudlnt you rather have the Srver of Real Life crash every now and again..and get a reset..or even rolback?

God..i know i would LOVE to have a rollback in Real Life at this moment..:confused:

And..come to think of it; if we would have a server crash in real life..we would HAVE to spend our time on the Eternal Lands..wouldnt we? Imagine it: no nagging, no rl commitment, responsibilities, wining kids that want real food for a change ( I tried sending thme to the veggie path, but after a few days they scream for real food, weird, huh?)

Anyways..this gives us time to look bad at the time behind us..and make plans for the future :D

*passes the cookiejar*

Jez

(Working on my forum OA to be a beaver...)

lol... I'm already a fox... ;-)

Hmmmm, I could work on the Encyc... Aislinn my dear, could you please come and help me!!

The bad news is that withdrawals are setting in at this point - nervous, twitchy, and looking for my fix - and the server's down. :D

The good news is my cat at least knows I'm still alive - with no game to play, I have time to pet the cat. :D

Even my dog is hiding, she hates it when i start twitching lol.........cats ran for a hiding spot long time ago......EL withdrawals getting worse.......time to console addiction, where is my chocolate bar??? :confused:

*waves to Jody*

Hi Jody.

/edit: (I'm not sure that last bit is standard AA procedure. It's true though! :-)

*glares at James* Jody is mine! You can't have her :confused:

LOL... I'm not James.. I said hi to James... I'm Ian... pleased to meet you... now, can we share?? please??

:-P

ok someone give me entropy's number the owners have left the house so ill go up and make a call and laugh when i hear them yell at their son muahaha...dont know what im talking about...go back like 5 pages

( I tried sending thme to the veggie path, but after a few days they scream for real food, weird, huh?)

A few days?

*passes the Elcoholics Anonymous sign-up sheet*

I think you may want to have your kids sign up, too...

*waves to Jody*

Hi Jody.

*glares at James* Jody is mine! You can't have her :confused:

LOL... I'm not James.. I said hi to James... I'm Ian... pleased to meet you... now, can we share?? please??

:-P

You wish you were James.

Guest draconis

I don't know yet if it is the server itself or a major connection problem. What I do know so far is that I can't connect to the server to see what the problem is, so it's not just the game that went down.

i cant reach the route trough AboveNet - so maybe they have some problems.

I'm getting to the same point as well, and that last router is still in the UK, so I think the issue is a net issue. Doesn't even seem to be getting into France at all.

While it may be pointless to ask, I'm going to anyways, is there any sort of estimate on when the server will be back alive and well again?

Even my dog is hiding, she hates it when i start twitching lol.........cats ran for a hiding spot long time ago......EL withdrawals getting worse.......time to console addiction, where is my chocolate bar??? :D

console? :confused: *presses F1*

I don't know yet if it is the server itself or a major connection problem. What I do know so far is that I can't connect to the server to see what the problem is, so it's not just the game that went down.

i cant reach the route trough AboveNet - so maybe they have some problems.

I'm getting to the same point as well, and that last router is still in the UK, so I think the issue is a net issue. Doesn't even seem to be getting into France at all.

While it may be pointless to ask, I'm going to anyways, is there any sort of estimate on when the server will be back alive and well again?

As long as it takes for Radu to call the hosting company, and for them to pretend to worry about it, after a few mountain dews, and a flick of a switch.

~~73 minutes.

NOONE has guessed the number yet. Closest to it will win 500gc.

Damn, do we get more votes?

No, sorry. Only 1.

BTW, you're winning.