Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PatrioT

Is that cool Phax?

always ?

and

xSARDAs who the fk r u, how can u say hc is coward

go ask evry1, i att all and take big gangbang..do u ?

=Hc= was stronegst guild..but i didnt liek it anymore so i started to att evry1..now its nice..u cant say i got no balls..none of u ..but realy NONE could survive it alone

and i do not have an allie with ^v^

we sti latt each..so dont talk about stuff u dont know

hc r no allied!! ;)

ca$h 80 members and keep accept ppl, same for PL

lol and u r pk guild ?? who to pk ??

matess/toomas remember when u where 50 a/d

always run in kf right, why give newbs a chance to be save in kf

kill kill kill :)

Nuff said

(cokphay pro)

Edited by vwpro

1.=Hc= was stronegst guild..but i didnt liek it anymore so i started to att evry1..now its nice..u cant say i got no balls..none of u ..but realy NONE could survive it alone

2.ca$h 80 members and keep accept ppl, same for PL

3.lol and u r pk guild ?? who to pk ??

4.matess/toomas remember when u where 50 a/d

kill kill kill :D

1. sure u r the best...lol :D

2.like over 50 non active

3.don,harakani and u :)

4.just cause i need some reason first for pk...

always ?

and

xSARDAs who the fk r u, how can u say hc is coward

go ask evry1, i att all and take big gangbang..do u ?

=Hc= was stronegst guild..but i didnt liek it anymore so i started to att evry1..now its nice..u cant say i got no balls..none of u ..but realy NONE could survive it alone

and i do not have an allie with ^v^

we sti latt each..so dont talk about stuff u dont know

hc r no allied!! :D

ca$h 80 members and keep accept ppl, same for PL

lol and u r pk guild ?? who to pk ??

matess/toomas remember when u where 50 a/d

kill kill kill :)

Nuff said

(cokphay pro)

lol i killed u even when i was 20 a/d lower than u. And u trying to tell me u dont have any allies? When i was fighting don u came in and attacked me. I dunno how much u paid don for this alliance but if i was don i wouldnt accept it after all that stuff u said about him :):D

btw read xsardas post and u will see who is signed below it. I used his accout to post it.

lol whos this xsar nub he think he r pr0 ?

Another n00b u cant read...look who singed xsardas post :(

hey if i att u first and then don doesnt mean im dons allie lol

and yeh u did kill me when u where 20 lvls lower

what was ur p/c again lol

and u was the first with thermal serp

but anyways, its not importand

i wonder why u guys r the ''strongest''

answer: to many cowards

Roflol. tell me who is coward here?u and zaer always run or die when u meet single ca$h in pk. So tell which guild is stronger than ca$h?With those cowards u should start in your guild or at your "nice" allies ^v^.

Loool who's the noob here, u join a guild of bagjumpers scammers and then complain players do to u, loool.

go back to u cave with u bagjumper/scammer friends (CO). and some out when u growen up:mean:

btw. plz dont use dmg stuff only new stuff.

LOL Don. As u can see only your guild has bagjumpers :confused: We dont have to hide in CO cave from ^v^ because there is no1 in ^v^ who can be threat for us. I last 10 fights with u u died or ran. Maybe u should train more instead of talking bulshits :whistle:;)

The chat log is a waste of time. By then your guild started name calling, which was not the intent of the question I asked. If you can get one of the honorable ones to post the original Ig, and then answer my question (which your own guild is asking) then you can make an opinion.

Gotta go for a while, real life calls.

Word of wisdom for TooMass: Find your own slanderous phrases, do not copy other peoples as it makes you look even more inept to handle your leadership role.

Rofl. u talking about wisdom???I read your chatlog about what u said in MM. I think u r sick and u should be under medical supervision. u act like some1 who escaped from highly secured mad-house.

TooMass

1. You sound like you have some sort of knowledge in the area of people in need of medical supervision.

2. If it was highly secured, and I escaped....that wouldn't make me very stupid now would it?

3. Your english is not up to par enough to be able to understand the depth and gravity of what was discussed in MM with your fellow children....erm...guild members. They spent the better part of 20 minutes saying "n00b" and "stupid" and all sorts of interesting stuff they must have learned on paltalk or episodes of "I Love Lucy", none of which had any bearing on your guilds problems with the rest of the game...which there are tons of them. Your leadership skills suck, you leave a big-mouthed moron in charge of policies (Beyonce), I don't even know the rest of those people as most of you never heard of this game when I started playing it.

To sum it up, Beyonce, you, and Desdummy all have issues with English, and twist it all around to make things go your way. You are incapable of handling issues with other guilds who speak English. Best to just keep to yourselves instead of ruining the market for other people.

Well im not going to get into a personal slandering match with you jride your not worth it.oh btw im from that sunny place called England and in my opinion being rude about someone's english is very imature.............THe rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain .......lol lets play act i will be Eliza Doolittle and you can be either coronal Pickering or Henry Higgins..............awight guvner me little cockeney sparra :whistle:

Dont try tell granny how to suck eggs ;)
Edited by desdamona

jride i think you need find something better to do and put ever one down

and just because you come on here run your 's so i hope you go to pk

because to know Ca$k will pk you ever time >>>>>one thing leave desdamona a lone!!!!!!!!

jride i think you need find something better to do and put ever one down

and just because you come on here run your 's so i hope you go to pk

because to know Ca$k will pk you ever time >>>>>one thing leave desdamona a lone!!!!!!!!

Your english is not up to par enough to be able to understand the depth and gravity of what was discussed in MM with your fellow children....erm...guild members.

Iam curious how many foreign languages do u know Yankee...

yay 56 posts on a topic about me, i am happy \o/

you are pr0 :D

Jride04 maybe ur just newb who bs a lot :devlish:

Edited by NitageR

Guest Enyo

I read through this entire joke of a thread and its amazing. :devlish: First of all, no one is without blame here as far as name calling and insulting goes. CA$H guild starts dishing out the insults first before anyone else because their guildie was bagjumped in a game (not real items.. digital items.. images unowned). Once the temperature rises and others throw some insults back you can't handle and play the martyr/victim. If you can't handle the heat, then don't play with fire. Jride making his "English" comment isn't anymore worse than Matess making his "retarded" comment and some many other comments made. So stop whining CA$H. Lets make a list of all of the insults and name calling, shall we? Or shall we not? :D

Guest stalag
Yeah, even ca$h fans got attacked... remember the day when someone was praising ca$h and suddenly got attacked by Kadlub?

This must be to me :)

Well im not a ca$h fan but i kind like some ca$h players cuz some speak cz and i like the language and ive a very good relation with a person thats not from ca$h but has a very close person in ca$h :D

And...Kadlub is from Turkey :devlish: i forgive him :D And that's why Turkey will never enter in EU because they attack EU citizens :D And in 3 months i will teach Kadlub some manners in KF ! :D

Btw i dont give a shit when someone pk me cuz is fun too :) and after send that person a few pm with %&%$#$# i'm ok again :icon13: with a few exceptions of course i need to have some enemies to keep the fire on ! :devlish:

I read through this entire joke of a thread and its amazing. :huh: First of all, no one is without blame here as far as name calling and insulting goes. CA$H guild starts dishing out the insults first before anyone else because their guildie was bagjumped in a game (not real items.. digital items.. images unowned). Once the temperature rises and others throw some insults back you can't handle and play the martyr/victim. If you can't handle the heat, then don't play with fire. Jride making his "English" comment isn't anymore worse than Matess making his "retarded" comment and some many other comments made. So stop whining CA$H. Lets make a list of all of the insults and name calling, shall we? Or shall we not? :brooding:

Well i cant say anything...cause every time when i react to enyo's post or post about her my post deleted...

Even when i was never rude to her or some like this...looks like double standarts... :(

I wasnt there when whoever was bagjumped so i wont comment but if someone calls me a a bagjumping 10 year old just because im in a guild then i will respond every time .and as for the english, well i talk slang English slang so i type like i speak who cares dont know ya jride dont want to either .du meh a fever lave us aloneee ... :brooding: like i said thats my way of talking

Language is the source of misunderstandings.