• TirasHazor
    • Placid
    • DonPedro
    • MoonShadow
  2. 2. Female Gnome of the year

• Tanyia
    • Scarr/Shivar
    • Ladywolf

Gnomes May vote now if they like. The time is upon us ELers to start electing a Male and Female gnome of the year. This is for fun basically. Right now, I ask you not to vote and start with nominations. So far, we have these few nominated, and we need more. If you wish to nominate a gnome, you must have the gnomes permition, and yes, gnomes may nominate themselves. Those gnomes who are nominated must forum PM me there best abilities, and/or traits for information. I repeat, DON'T VOTE YET! The nominations will end the 6th of February. So far, this is the information I have collected on these canidates:

Scarr/Shivar has said he is: Charment, Super Sexy, Elite, The best Pker, a Troublemaker, and a Non-Coward

TirasHazor-Super Tasty, A super hero 1/4th the night and wears purple when superheroing, Most overused face is 0o, Has great merping abilities, and can dance like any other gnome.

Start sending me info and start electing :)

Edited by sora_barzahd

Awsome idea!,we should do this with all the races so each race can have a leader :) i will lead you all humans vote for mid :P :P Lol nah but realy good idea im nt voting for don he has enough publicity as it is im gonna nominate jollygnome ....he still plays right? :D

Oh wait, i'll just use this thread for full nominations and Infor on the gnomes. Also, if your not a gnome and you voted before reading, then it looks like u'll have a chance to vote again once the nominations are closed.

Edited by sora_barzahd