Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wolfmom1

Arigorn

This happened last night to one of our guild members, not registered in forums, so I'm posting it here for him.

He was in the arena with Bralex of *R* guild, they were pvping, when Arigorn shows up and claims he knows our guildmaster Beanmaster, they were safe and he wouldn't hurt them. He also told them they would get his serp sword if they killed him, but went into the ring and killed both Hoverptera and Bralex to get their items.

He is not unknown to us, but not in a good way. And it isn't the first time he interupted a pvp fight and pk the players fighting in the arena. I know the arena is pk area, but doing something like that is showing you have no honor and is also a cheat way of getting items.

This happened last night to one of our guild members, not registered in forums, so I'm posting it here for him.

He was in the arena with Bralex of *R* guild, they were pvping, when Arigorn shows up and claims he knows our guildmaster Beanmaster, they were safe and he wouldn't hurt them. He also told them they would get his serp sword if they killed him, but went into the ring and killed both Hoverptera and Bralex to get their items.

He is not unknown to us, but not in a good way. And it isn't the first time he interupted a pvp fight and pk the players fighting in the arena. I know the arena is pk area, but doing something like that is showing you have no honor and is also a cheat way of getting items.

Lmao "cheat way of getting items".. No I don't think so, that would be hacking someones character and taking all the stuff, thats Cheating.

As for all that no honor crap.. Thats a load of bs.. I've had people attack me all the way through my EL life, weither or not I was PVP'ing or Training in NC PK Cave..

Only the real noobies who moan about it, just grow up and buy some Diss Rings.

And one other thing.. Why go to a PK Area, which is known for having Fighters there, I can think of other ones, or less crowded PK area's of which you could have gone too..

Someone attacked me whilst I was PVP'ing last night, you don't see me putting there name here do you?

As for what Mister_Q said.. Would that make 99% opf the PK'ers "noobies"? ...

Arigorn

Edited by WoodeH

You know, it's the same stuff over and over again. I was in a PK area and got pk'd...Yes maybe you were training, but ummm...it happens..if you guys knew that Arigorn had a bad reputation, then shame on you for trusting him.

The arena is not a safe place for noob fighters to train, cause the big pk'ers always check there looking for a kill. Try just inside Taharji Desert from DP, br's spawn there as well, and the ogres and fluffs don't often come that far. And as Ari said, bring diss rings if you enter a pk area.

It's sad you lost your stuff, but you know that when you enter a pk area that is a chance you face.

Edited by LadyWolf

You know, it's the same stuff over and over again. I was in a PK area and got pk'd...Yes maybe you were training, but ummm...it happens..if you guys knew that Arigorn had a bad reputation, then shame on you for trusting him.

The arena is not a safe place for noob fighters to train, cause the big pk'ers always check there looking for a kill. Try just inside Taharji Desert from DP, br's spawn there as well, and the ogres and fluffs don't often come that far. And as Ari said, bring diss rings if you enter a pk area.

It's sad you lost your stuff, but you know that when you enter a pk area that is a chance you face.

Beep! Wrong!

One thing is a pker that invades arena and kill the people who was training. Other thing completely different is a guy who says he knows your guildmaster and won't attack you, and then attacks you. The first is regular pker behaviour, the second is noob outlaw behaviour.

Wolfmom said:

He is not unknown to us, but not in a good way. And it isn't the first time he interupted a pvp fight and pk the players fighting in the arena

I said:

if you guys knew that Arigorn had a bad reputation, then shame on you for trusting him.

Get my point?

Outlaws

Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!

Get my point?

It's posted here to warn other people as they said.

Most funny thing is that I saw Arigorn and some other guy training in arena a couple of days ago. Zyril from =HC= arrived with serp and mirror... Arigorn and the other guy fled and said something along the lines: "Zyril let us train plxxxx!!~", and Zyril told them to keep training that he wouldn't attack. They went back to arena and kept training peacefully. When Arigorn is on the other side he acts like a noob scammer :) There's one word for this: vile. :confused:

You mean kansle.. lol.

Anyways, I am fed up with all those "n00bs" that post crap like this, If everyone decided to post that someone killed them whilst PVP.. this Forum would end up getting deleted for spam.

And ja I may be classed as an outlaw in the eyes of some people.. But like it says, you enter PK at "YOUR OWN RISK"... Maybe next time you'll be more careful.

You seem to lack some reading comprehension skills.

PK is different from lying to weaker people to catch them out of guard. In my dictionary it equals to scamming.

Which is why this topic was posted it seems... it's not the same as being honestly pked.

ok here is what i think:

EVEN though you enter pk area at your own risk, why pk while training anyway?

especially if they are that much lower in a/d than you, what do you get out of it? some armor? certainly wont be getting any kind of exp

i understand if you attack while training if they are your enemies, but really, are the players mentioned in this case any threat to you?

i think it is pretty stupid even considering attacking somone in the mid 20's if you are like in the 60's, even if you guys are enemies

Sorry for being so unclear about it ladywolf, when i said he was known to us on that, i meant beanmaster and myself, not refering to hoverptera and bralex.

Arigorn is a noob, hes Woodeh btw, a char scammer

Lmao..

Shiv you really need to read mate..? And listen.. Cause like I have said many a time, it wasn't me who did it.. It was my brother. Point proven?

well u did shared the char WooDeh for a long time, so why should i believe :dry:

Yeah and.. I did.. For a while..

Why do you think beeF would give away both his chars, for fun? lol. No cause of what he did no-one treated him the same, so he left EL, he has for a while.. He sometimes comes on to talk to people.. But never plays.

Shiv you really need to read mate..?
Come on give him time...he's still learning, they don't start that until 3rd grade, still got a long ways to go :P Edited by Atlantis

Shiv you really need to read mate..?
Come on give him time...he's still learning, they don't start that until 3rd grade, still got a long ways to go :P

LMAO!! :P

That's the funniest thing I have read in ages. :D:P

Edited by WoodeH

There are 2 issues i want to underline:

1) i dont know why some people who's guilds have PK training maps are saying i was pk'ed blah blah....i mean you have pk maps for yourselves go and train in those maps. The pk'ing while training is an issue for the rest of the world, for guilds that dont have players that will buy them a pk map, end of story.

2) Is a question of honor - yes it is? But anyone does anything against it? No. To be honest, is raining with empty words around this issue. We love to cry on someone's shoulder saying "that is not fair, or that shouldn't happen"... but there are empty words only. No one does anything about it. Maybe except some allied guilds that sustain their allies, by combining their lists of outlaws.

As for the community, spare me...

<pm to Dao> If you need any help just ask.