Eternal Lands Official Forums
ROTCOD

Votd Grave Stones

So? Like I said, PKers get enough perks as it is anyways. I'm highly against this. If you want your name ingame, you should have done good in the All Out War when I offered people's names on plaques.

ur plague statue thingy, was just friend politics, some wors pkers get a statue now, cuz they r loved

also, Pkers do die more then Rps,alchemists etc, so they need more graves ;p

scarr will never get a statue (all know he own ) but no1 like him cuz he can kill all lol ..wut a real pro

o yeh who had a plague again, dragonsyoung? , lol hes one of the wors pkers i ever seen, and he died all the time under that war

o yeh who had a plague again, dragonsyoung? , lol hes one of the wors pkers i ever seen, and he died all the time under that war

If I remember.. He was teh first person to die. :dry:

..wut a real pro

like your spelling then....

Seriously;

banned people does not deserve anything.

troublemakers does not deserve anything.

cheaters (like users of illegal clients) does not deserve anything.

So who is left?

ur plague statue thingy, was just friend politics, some wors pkers get a statue now, cuz they r loved

I got a plaque, I'm not loved, how's this true?

The graveyard there would be more suited for pk'ers yes..If you wanted to honor the alcher, potioners, or crafters, there are other grave yards in the game that could be used for that.

As far as pker's getting enough perks, I think I asleep when those were given out LV, cause I've never seen any of the big guys get anything but grief for doing what they love in the game.

Or not...

PKers already get enough perks, why not remember alchemists or RPers?

I have to agree with you lord_vermor I think the top seven players that have left or that really diserve it should get their names on the gravestones.

Wonderful story Shouja. I hope this calms everybody posting on this thread down. And remember that this is a suggestion thread (and not flaming/insulting-each-other-thread). The story Shouja linked could be a suggestion as well and I'm all for it.

i concur w/ jhunLEMON - that's a wonderful story and would make a wonderful suggestion - i'd just like to know where at and what world that garden and tree are so in case i ever decide to re-open either of my accts (doubtful but maybe - i like it here) i'd like to go see it sometime but wonderful story that i think more ppl need to read and i'd like to see that as a suggestion too!!

Instead of having their names on the stones, maybe a signpost in the graveyard saying something like:

"They didn't obey - they're not OK"