Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

true sight

how about a new spell that allows you to look at a certain area of a map to look what's going on? (like your harvesting but wanna know what's going on in kf, you cast the true sight spell and it shows you an area of that map.)

would need a high magic lvl (maybe higher then 49 so there is still something to train magic for)

I think that's a pretty good idea actually.

It would add another twist to pk. So, people would almost always be on there toes and feel as if there's a bit of a challenge.

Then again, as vwpro had said that it is just like another spy character.

Some people have been known to make newbie characters and just walk into kf and sit there until it gets killed. That way they can get their more experianced character in and kill anyone they want.

But for the players who actually do pk a bit more fairly, i think this would be a great plus for spells.

-Kat

and if u see some1 doing the spell (takes time to cast it)

u cast a anti spell, and pretend that place is empty :// :icon13:

I think it would be great idea to use the mini-maps frak was working on.

After casting the spell you can see the minimap of certain region with dots that would symbolise players/monsters/animals.

Having this - the counterspell is very nice idea too.

Hmm good idea. Though if you make it a lower level spell it could also be very useful for lower level charcters. Say you want to run to get a book in grunabi.. you can use the spell to check if the way is clear first.. Be really useful around invasion time, great for seeing, what and how many monsters mortos has brought along this time.

I could see the essences needed would probably be like 2 energy essence, 2 magic essence, and 3 matter essence