Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lukargo

Enriched LIfe Essence

I am putting out a thought of mine and what to see if anyone else thinks the same way.

First of all, if enriched life essences only have 1/1000 chance of coming it is to hard to use and will pretty much never be used. Imagine if after making 1000 life essences you all of a sudden loose your ingridients!!! :P

I think that maybe it should be changed that so if you mix a better thing it will make an enriched life essence. Like the ingriedients for a life essence are a silver ore and a sunflower. What about just make it a titaium bar and a sunflower to make an enriched every time??? :icon13:

Again... if you have GOOD ideas post on 'suggestion forum' :/

And no, there is ne need to increase/change way to get ELEs... personally i got 59 ELEs made myself that i have never occasion to use... why ? those are usefull only for PK, but stronger players killing them like rabbits and weaker just flee... so why making em even cheaper ?

I am putting out a thought of mine and what to see if anyone else thinks the same way.

First of all, if enriched life essences only have 1/1000 chance of coming it is to hard to use and will pretty much never be used. Imagine if after making 1000 life essences you all of a sudden loose your ingridients!!! :P

I think that maybe it should be changed that so if you mix a better thing it will make an enriched life essence. Like the ingriedients for a life essence are a silver ore and a sunflower. What about just make it a titaium bar and a sunflower to make an enriched every time??? :icon13:

All enriched essences are supposed to be hard to make and require luck, not just using a new formula.

Imagine if after making 1000 life essences you all of a sudden loose your ingridients!!! :icon13:

That wouldn't mean anything. There isn't a counter checking to see how many you've made, getting ready to eventually give you an ELE. You have a 1/1000 CHANCE to get it. Just imagine a 1000 sided die gets rolled each time you make a LE. If it lands on the right number, you get an ELE instead. Also, I'm not sure that you have the right numbers there either . . .

Yup, its actually 1/10,000 iirc, make some more essences and play the game for longer before you make these kind of suggestions

Yup, its actually 1/10,000 iirc, make some more essences and play the game for longer before you make these kind of suggestions

Actually ELE does have a 1/1000 chance (that I know of)

Enriched life essence is the easier and most popular of enriched essences. Frist sign of this is the market price - about 1.5-2k gc.

There is no need to make them more frequent.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...ed+life+essence

Now 10/10k is also the same as 1/1k (mathematically anyway, when it comes to chance it's another story...either way you are wrong)...maybe we could say the same to you. :sneaky: