Eternal Lands Official Forums
FirEBallS

Latest Mortos att

B) Cool picture FireBalls

Yea lol that was insane when it happened (it happened twice too). And since they have the red name you'd *think* they'd attack you and we'd all die but they don't attack

They were summoned by Aluwen (who wasn't present) to save us from the invasion :D

PS: Unicorns are associated with Aluwen (not others who claim they belonged to them :P )

Should be submitted for EL.com :P

heh the invasion of mortos when i won that contest of bravest warrior or something he killed the unicorn inside aluwens temple and then summoned a bunch also... i really freaked at first until i noticed they didn't atk... he made em dissappear and then summoned: pandas, snow leopards, panthers, black panthers, normal leopards, etc etc, we found quite alot of meat in there hehehe

yeah, it was about that part that I finally died... I existed in the wolves and boars and gargoyles virtually unscathed (naked), and fought the female gobs, where I almost died and took a healing from Aluwen's priest. Then, an armed male goblin killed me about the time the pandas started coming.

heh i don't think i saw you die... there were so many death messages at one point...

guess you never noticed the fluffies at the end ;-/ mortos summoned them and yelled: die, dwarf!

but i refused to run and killed one of the fluffies and then he ran :whistle:

heh the invasion of mortos when i won that contest of bravest warrior or something he killed the unicorn inside aluwens temple and then summoned a bunch also... i really freaked at first until i noticed they didn't atk... he made em dissappear and then summoned: pandas, snow leopards, panthers, black panthers, normal leopards, etc etc, we found quite alot of meat in there hehehe

lol I remember that...I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

What WAS funny as hell was that when he (or was ot Aluwen) summoned a few more with red names, there was this newbie who totally panicked and was trying to beam. 2beam me, 2beam me, 2beam me.!

Thanks SirEomer

Was MagpieLee's Idea I was just in the right placew at the right time

hehe, looks like it was fun ^_^

wish i could have been there :P

-Kat

Sweet pics FireBalls, if Unicorns can't be attacked, how'd they save you guys? :blink:

:P SHHHH!!!! Mortos does not no that so he ran away!!!!!

LOL, I remember this - invasion of unicorns - all around were so confused with it :blink:

(I was prepared to die, though, hard creatures they seem to be)

Edited by vanyel