Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grearien

Bep

I was harvesting silver in MM cave and wexy came to help me carry it, when i moed, Bep steped on the bag. He took 2k silver ore.

Beware of this thief.

P.S. He likes to steal spawns as well

:P

Edited by lamegirl

ok if he bagjumps you while having a project that is lame.... but you got no reason to complain about the serping spawn i heard both *CO* and lord guilds have been having an open war in pkmaps and next to them by bagjumping, serping spawn etc.. puna told me both *CO* and lord asked him to tell you if you saw the other team so you could go serp the spawn or whatsoever

The main thing in my post was bagjumping. Open war on pk maps? Lol there are no lord members there at all. And abut serping the spawn, he's the one who do it all the time, he even bought tit axe to ruin my training :P

Edited by lamegirl

If your guilds are at war then he is just hitting your supply lines.

and I gotta agree with ganga...someting is rank in the morcraven mines if he can bagjump 2k silver

this doesnt seem right. bep has saved death bags for our guild in the past. he isnt a bag jumper to my knowledge. did you take a screnshot??? if not then next time take a screenshot as proof.

this doesnt seem right. bep has saved death bags for our guild in the past. he isnt a bag jumper to my knowledge. did you take a screnshot??? if not then next time take a screenshot as proof.

I don't think anyone from LORD bagjumps, and Bep is a stand up guy.

erm.. wouldnt he need like a 4k carryload for that :) ... i think i smell some b/s :smartass:

LOL, I have 1040 carryload and was doing it in 4 trips, think before you say anything.

If your guilds are at war then he is just hitting your supply lines.

and I gotta agree with ganga...someting is rank in the morcraven mines if he can bagjump 2k silver

Hint: look above. (Long hint: he called a friend to help him (Even longer hint: he called a friend to help him, think before you say anything)).

I think you would need a movie, not a screenshot. Beside that I have many ppl that can confirm it. Anyway, I was friend with Bep before that, I always PMed him when I was finishing my training on cycs, so did he. That day in MM cave he saw crus (crus was mining sulfur), and since he is not in good relations with him and he thought he was helping to lame and me he bagjumped us while bag trading.

I did never steal a spawn from anyone, I have never bagjumped anyone in front of them, but this guy went over my limit, he wont have a place to train in EL and his guild will be hunted by *CO* ;)

Have a nice day.

Hint: look above. (Long hint: he called a friend to help him (Even longer hint: he called a friend to help him, think before you say anything)).

just for sake of argument, do you know the friend's name? And if so, why is only bep mentioned?

just for sake of argument, do you know the friend's name?

Grumpywolf.

And if so, why is only bep mentioned?

I don't mind him helping to bep.

The main thing in my post was bagjumping. Open war on pk maps? Lol there are no lord members there at all. And abut serping the spawn, he's the one who do it all the time, he even bought tit axe to ruin my training

i'm just posting what i heard about this... its not like i'm gonna stand next to you waiting to see if he comes serp your spawn or when he's training waiting t'ill a CO comes serp his spawn..

Yeah like none of you has ever bagged jumped you people fro co bag jumped me well before I was in guild lord and I've saved some of your death bags before but I guess you all would call it GUILT BY ASSOCIATION

but whatever alot of people know the truth and hell rumors make the game. so have a nice time making them up guild *co*. besides whatever you say about just hads fuel to the fire, lol

ye bep always does good things unless u do something to him, i know for sure..

so dont whine and look for bad guys in your own guild

Van_binsbergen

i was pointing out that your friend bep might usually do good things but that doesn't mean he can do bad things.. as well as we know some CO to be evil.. they might just do something good too

Hi, all. I just waited the responces of all. As u may know im honest and gives stuff back to peoples belonging. But we as guild are in WAR with the outlaw *co* guild as any other respectable guild in EL. So stop wining that u lose stuff. Your guildmember Crus start this war. Then other remarks.

1) Does it means that i can join *co* guild? since im most ''evill" to take your bag. Read ur guild_info!

2) A outlaw guildmember calling me outlaw. That is a compliment :)

3) If u cant stand the pain that somebody bagjumped you. You are not worthy be a *co* member. Just leave your outlaw guild.

Edited by bep

I am not defending Bep, but if it was *CO* members who did that Princessarora and others would jump in and claim they did nothing wrong since its not against the rules.

About people leaving *CO*, they would have a hard time looking for another guild since all i have talked to is theirs enemies with exception of =Hc=.

But stealing of thieves still makes you a thief.

Oh, and Wexi you can carry silver really fast to the storage... if you dont have bad luck and hellpawn does not make you to do a trip to the otherworld.

Edited by Lorck

As it was said earlier on this forum: there is no honour in war. So then what? And, bep is not an outlaw, since he wont attack you while training or take your deathbag, if you dont do anything bad to him or his guild. (If he does, then he is one, but it's not the case right now.)

Considering the fact that a state of war exists between the two guilds, at least as far as one guild claims, then the act is an act of war - that don't make it right, but tell me if I'm wrong to assume that with the situation reversed, it wouldn't be a *CO* stealing a bag?

Not to mention that you claim to be an evil guild - why now do you seek the support of those whose positions are counter to your own?

Just curious.

1) Does it means that i can join *co* guild? since im most ''evill" to take your bag. Read ur guild_info!

No you can't sorry (don't flatter to yourself) :P.

2) A outlaw guildmember calling me outlaw. That is a compliment :)

Who is outlaw? :D

3) If u cant stand the pain that somebody bagjumped you. You are not worthy be a *co* member. Just leave your outlaw guild.

Thanks for admiting it :P, and btw. it is well known that ppl without arguments keep repeating same things over and over.

I am not defending Bep, but if it was *CO* members who did that Princessarora and others would jump in and claim they did nothing wrong since its not against the rules.

Translation please :D.

But stealing of thieves still makes you a thief.

:P

Oh, and Wexi you can carry silver really fast to the storage... if you dont have bad luck and hellpawn does not make you to do a trip to the otherworld.

Sorry to disapoint you I dont have Hellspawn :P (it's Wexy btw.)

Considering the fact that a state of war exists between the two guilds, at least as far as one guild claims, then the act is an act of war - that don't make it right, but tell me if I'm wrong to assume that with the situation reversed, it wouldn't be a *CO* stealing a bag?

No it would not be the same case, at least while I am concerned. I saved many db for players from enemy guilds , like 5 times in last 10 days (SKF, cyclopse spawn). And unlike others I don't get pissed off at someone if he pkes me or if our guilds are at war, this is a game ffs.

As it was said earlier on this forum: there is no honour in war. So then what? And, bep is not an outlaw, since he wont attack you while training or take your deathbag, if you dont do anything bad to him or his guild. (If he does, then he is one, but it's not the case right now.)

Let him say what have lamegirl and me done to him before he bagjumped us.

And before any of you starts to shit about me tell me what I have done wrong first.

Edited by wexy

Um...If you guys are at war, then you should expect a member from Lord to try and serp your spawns, bj you, ect. You really have no case against Bep. If you don't want to be bagjumped by Lord Members, then leave your guild