Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

Annoying Monster

I got this idea that there should be a monster with a mirror perk.

It would be cool if it's in a PK map, the monster will attack everyone no matter what lvls!

How stronger the player the more damage he does on the creature and if he mirror hisself he will loose alot health points.

It can be scary for high lvls players, but ofcourse there should be something to make them stop attack, charm maybe ?

Another suggestion could be that it's only as a summon, so summoners can summon like 10 and have a good chance to destroy their target.

Comments ?

Edited by sMooMs

No comments :confused:

I like this idea - some monsters shall have perks/possibility to cast spells.

I wouldn't like to see it only as summonings, though.

or big bulks of little monsters with 3 att/def or so that tag team you and poison/mirror hit you

*BUMP*, Dont know if people didnt like it , or nobody saw.. but I still like this idea to be in game! It could be fun, something challenging!

As far as I know, spellcasting monsters are planned, but their tactic requires a lot of coding. Monsters having perks is actually a good idea, and I don't know technically how difficult it is. Howewer, new monsters are being created fast, so we can hope there will be some with perks.

<JOKE> What about player magnetism? </JOKE>

Yeah, this sounds like a good idea to me :) You could introduce Shapeshifters as this kind of monster... it could mimic the a/d/p/c of the player or monster attacking it and, if it's multi-fought, it will take the stats of the higher player attacking it. It would be even cooler if the Shapeshifter would morph and take the player he's mimicking's shape (if that's not too complicated to code). Up with this :devlish:

<JOKE> What about player magnetism? </JOKE>

unicorn?

perks on monsters are a good idea :devlish:, but i agree summons only wouldn't be fun

I think this monsters should have a LOT of coordination so the only viable way to damage them is a reflection, magic or damage rings, (or a lucky punch)

I think this monsters should have a LOT of coordination so the only viable way to damage them is a reflection, magic or damage rings, (or a lucky punch)

And low attack (and defense) so they can't always success hit and also damage 30-50 for every hit ;)

And monsters with self destruction perk are must \o/