Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
-MesmeR-

just some suggestions

-_- i was just suggesting...that we should have like you could buy your self a house the cost will depende on how big the house is...and u could like buy furniture for ur house and sell the one u alredy have.....

The 2nd Idea is to put full helmets with feather on top that would be quite cool..... ;)

Then about the shield a SQ shield wouldn't be a bad Idea But how about some oval shield with gold patterns on it.... ;)

and what i mostly would like to have is like all kind of different outfits like pirate eye patch,hats,robes,

like feathers on ur head and like stuff from new year like santas hat and bunny years for yeaster...

i know its sounds like runescape a little but this is a different game and these things would be pretty cool.....

oooh lol and roman or viking outfits would be awesum!!! ^_^

_________________________________________________________________________________________

oooh and by the way.....why you guys think that most of suggestions are to easy..it doesn't matter if its easy or not....some people might not find things easy as u do.... :glare: :P

-_- i was just suggesting...that we should have like you could buy your self a house the cost will depende on how big the house is...and u could like buy furniture for ur house and sell the one u alredy have.....

We used to do this for real money, But we cannot any longer. 100USD for a Guildmap is as close as it gets.

The 2nd Idea is to put full helmets with feather on top that would be quite cool..... :unsure:

Then about the shield a SQ shield wouldn't be a bad Idea But how about some oval shield with gold patterns on it.... :)

Yes of course more armors and weapons will be put in. I think both of the above are in the works.

and what i mostly would like to have is like all kind of different outfits like pirate eye patch,hats,robes,

like feathers on ur head and like stuff from new year like santas hat and bunny years for yeaster...

Neat stuff to have, Im sure we will have it eventually, but lets get the more important things in first eh?

i know its sounds like runescape a little but this is a different game and these things would be pretty cool.....

Agreed

oooh lol and roman or viking outfits would be awesum!!! ^_^

Yes they would, Fit into the "Good idea, wrong time" Category with Santa hats and eye patches.

We used to do this for real money, But we cannot any longer. 100USD for a Guildmap is as close as it gets.

Would you please explain that a little bit more? What about having users find a lot and a standard house (or a selfmade one if possible), then pay for it, and it would be included in the next update? :)

Would you please explain that a little bit more? What about having users find a lot and a standard house (or a selfmade one if possible), then pay for it, and it would be included in the next update? :w00t:

That simply means that you can't buy houses anymore.

If you want a place to call your own you will have to make a map and pay for it with real money.

That map cannot be harvestable, but you can make it PK if you like.

Would you please explain that a little bit more? What about having users find a lot and a standard house (or a selfmade one if possible), then pay for it, and it would be included in the next update? :D

I understand that part :P - but why did you remove this ability :w00t:

- and is there a reason why you never will add it again? :cry:

I understand that part - but why did you remove this ability

- and is there a reason why you never will add it again?

Never say never, but the option of buying houses are not available at this point.

All the suggestions are stolen from RS!

Thank you for knowing of and have read ALL of the posts to ensure they were stolen from runescape. Some where taken from runescape, yes. but not near all of them.

@Houses

Im not entirely sure why it was taken out, probably because the game was getting too big and we could not possibly make a room for everyone that wanted it. You still can have your own "House" in fact you can have your own map, You just need to pay for it with your own Real Life money.

Example: In the LNX guildmap I have a place for me because I helped build it and helped pay for it.

"Brom's Draegoni Hideout!" good luck finding it.

Would you please explain that a little bit more? What about having users find a lot and a standard house (or a selfmade one if possible), then pay for it, and it would be included in the next update? :w00t:

I understand that part :icon13: - but why did you remove this ability :unsure:

- and is there a reason why you never will add it again? :cry:

I know the eye patches and stuff like that has been stolen from RS i mentioned that in my post if u would of spent more time and read the whole thing....but it would be cool to ahve it in this game coz..i said it was jsut a suggestion.. -_-

I know the eye patches and stuff like that has been stolen from RS i mentioned that in my post if u would of spent more time and read the whole thing....but it would be cool to ahve it in this game coz..i said it was jsut a suggestion.. -_-

These things are cool I agree, and it isn't like Runescape invented them or anything. However, since it is purely eye-candy, these thing will have a fairly low priority.

All the suggestions are stolen from RS!

All the suggestions are stolen from RL!

Edited by trollson

i like the house idea like there are some people on the game that are dating and like want a house to talk in private without having to pm or just friend too

Den Go 2 da Hostel of l0\/e. Visit Treesoar Village in Irilion. :) No one ever goes there. Honestly there is enough open space in the game if you truely want to be alone.

::Ponders why in the world people want to go on dates online. :omg: