Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matess

WAR CASH and UTI

i dont understand how me posting only what has been said is lies, yes i atked cash, for atking *O* guild at randum for no reason

the reason i even askd was because kadlub atk'd an *O* member and i had been told about toomass picking on the guild he was boot'd from

Lmfao!!

This made me laugh SOO much.

Im glad you find it ammusing.

Honestly.. What chance do UTi stand against CA$H.. And as for everything UTi said, your liars. After speaking to TooMass, I knew you guys started it. (A while ago.) When you said TooMass & Matess started it.

Its not about wining or losseing, Otherwise, Why would we have gone to war with HC and EF in the first place?

20 vs 100, the odds are no in our favor, big deal.

We have been in support of Toomass especilly regarding all the stuff about getting his char back.

And hes been back what? 2-3 weeks? So this "a while ago" stuff is out the window.

Honorable guild UTi? I think not. Same as *O*.

Im glad when its one person who steps out of line, That labels an entire guild. Its like being a racist. Normally someone of that creed or race steps out of line, So you label everyone. Best of luck with your life skills if you keep that attitude.

Another thing.. belali & ZebellaH both stuck up for a scammer.. So, that makes they good players how? :)

:omg:

Agreed there is no honor in that, But at what point do you let it go? Just kill them forever? Opening some course of dialog with there guild master, or guild reps might actually be the best step, And prevent war situations.

Clearly he is no longer supporting the "scammer" you suggest in this post. If he was, they would have booted him from *o* guild.

Chronic, to hear you speak of honor makes me laugh. You for one have no honor, scamming characters is far from it. So think before you speak.

I sent this IG after DY att me in pvp.because i wont let any1 to att me w/o punishment.

Iirc, attack people in pvp was normal against me, and you said a few days back there was no fair fight.

Crazy, what you think is right against me is wrong against you.

But whatever, maybe CA$H is so strong that they would stand a fight against whole el and win at the end. :lol: :)

Edited by Lorck

Iirc, attack people in pvp was normal against me, and you said a few days back there was no fair fight.

when hadodej atacked u u were standing. u were not fightin so dont whine :confused:

when hadodej atacked u u were standing. u were not fightin so dont whine :confused:

I was not standing... look at the respective thread. Oh, and I am replying to Argian and Toomass! Or i am dumb or courageous, probably both!

EDIT: And my intention is not "whine". It just take my eyes rolling when a lie stand up, like i was not engaged in a fight when Hadodej attacked, and Hadodej said later he does not lie (since i dont have proof is my word aginst his word), rofl. This is getting offtopic anyway, please flame this post in the respective outlaw thread.

And in that same thread, TooMass said it was normal and fair attack people while training if it was not friend of his guild, so my original point still aplies. Its only wrong attack him and his friends while training?

Edited by Lorck

i dont understand how me posting only what has been said is lies, yes i atked cash, for atking *O* guild at randum for no reason

the reason i even askd was because kadlub atk'd an *O* member and i had been told about toomass picking on the guild he was boot'd from

lol we r in war with *o* for ages ...so why did u start att us now?

Were u waitning until I and TooMass reset??? lmao

:confused::medieval::wacko::mace:

u should of said so to begin with in sted off "TooMass: because "O" sux"

after speaking to a leader of *O* ,dishonorable actions from would have put Ca$h guild on UTi's target list anyway

Edited by dragonsyoung

u should of said so to begin with in sted off "TooMass: because "O" sux"

after speaking to a leader of *O* ,dishonorable actions from would have put Ca$h guild on UTi's target list anyway

hard to understand what did u write :P

Matess owns j00 aLL :P

but its sad that UTi is lying, and i will always be on Cash's side was one of my first friend and i will always be loyal to him

there aren't any honorable guilds left...

There are many.

lol ye non-pk guilds , you won't find 1 honorable pk guild

no Hc or cash give belali never a change ! he scammed his own guild when he was in Hc! also he attacked me tons of time while i pvped and tornado promised me he wouldnt attack

Toomass, What did he do to CASH guild?

If he really doesnt deserve a chance, Try speaking with Rogue/Tornado first, before attacking.

And you are implying *o* have no honor? yet they stand and fight against guilds who are ruining the community spirit?

if i remember correct Uti / ^v^ and *O* have ordered their members to attack enemy's during pvp

does that make those guild any better then what they are fighting against?

if i remember correct Uti / ^v^ and *O* have ordered their members to attack enemy's during pvp

But they dont attack nonenemies in pvp with frequence. Alchmaster and Belali attacked me while training (in that cases i dised and run), and i pmed ppl with enough rank of that guilds and they said it is not common.

In the Hadodej case, i thought he has good rank in CA$H because he is a minister or something, so i posted on el forums. And got the response from TooMass: "There was no fair fighting, in pk you kill or get killed".

I dont care if i get attacked once in a while, i do care when some guild tell pvp attacking is normal, and only their allies are free from attack. Btw, the only two guilds i think inherently have no honor, because of their leaders, is CA$H and *CO*, mostly because they think all that is legal is nice and honorable.

EDIT: Just in case of someone woundering, my main char is Lorck (without great stats, my stats are available through iknow if you are curious), i do have an alt but his stats is even lower than Lorck.

Edited by Lorck

Matess owns j00 aLL :P

but its sad that UTi is lying, and i will always be on Cash's side was one of my first friend and i will always be loyal to him

Ah if lieing means disclosing all information, Sure. Congratulations on remaining objective.

Summery.

What we are saying is that, When asked, had the opertunity to say why they attack *o*, beyond being smart asses about it.

Instead they didnt give what most people would consider a reasonable answer, untill they brought the issue to the forums.

They say there reason for attacking is that, prior to being in *o* guild belali supported a scammer.

And admited they made no effort to speak to *o* guild prior to attacking over belali.

Matess owns j00 aLL :)

Ah if lieing means disclosing all information, Sure. Congratulations on remaining objective.

Summery.

What we are saying is that, When asked, had the opertunity to say why they attack *o*, beyond being smart asses about it.

Instead they didnt give what most people would consider a reasonable answer, untill they brought the issue to the forums.

They say there reason for attacking is that, prior to being in *o* guild belali supported a scammer.

And admited they made no effort to speak to *o* guild prior to attacking over belali.

If both sides dont wanted the war, CA$H can talk with the *O* leaders and while the conversation dont attack anyone from *O* or UTI. Of course, during this armistice nobody from UTI should attack CA$H too.

But my personal guess is: both parties wanted the war, and would make little effort to stop it.

Edited by Lorck

what would do pk guilds without pking... think :mace:

we need allies and also we need enemies :)

Its true, but why a flamewar in the forums if they would go attack each other anyway?

I think few people would roleplay in a hippie world where anybody is friend, and its natural for pkers to attack each other. So wtf with "look they started it"?

EDIT: if the goal of this thread was to make those ppl hate each other before attack, i think they suceeded, so this thread has no reason anymore to be.

Edited by Lorck

They did? I must have missed that memo..

They did? I must have missed that memo..

Hmm, Probably because i didnt send one =)

members of all 3 of those guilds have attacked me at some time whilst i was pvp'ing. I have never attacked any of them whilst they do. Who is dishonourable now?