Eternal Lands Official Forums
dragonsyoung

All OuT WAR!

I can't wait to see Zep's and the movie Cyprom made as well.

I got some bad news about the video... It's way too big. Over a gigabyte :D

Roja said they were low on bandwith so they can't upload the video onto the site. I myself don't know how to do this (especially without paying lol)

So if anyone knows how I can get the movie on other players their comps, plz tell me (remember that I am only 15 years old and I'm not allowed to pay for webspace or mail services)

*edit* typos

Edited by Cyprom

Sorry for opening this old topic, but I finally uploaded the movie :P

At the time of this event, google video did not exist yet. And when it started, I never bothered to upload it anymore. Especially because of the size and bad quality :(

Though more and more people like to look back and bring up some good memories. So you can now watch the full 35 minutes video of the All Out War, in which iron plate is the best armor used :D

Once again, it is low quality. I think it's best if you play it on full screen if you want to read the important messages (names are practically unreadable though). Small screen (100%) looks the best, but shows the least. About the music, the beginning is quite nice, the rest of it sucks if you don't like Hammerfall :). I apologise for taking so long and screwing up lol :P

PS: Back then, players didn't get green names for filming ;) So when you see a black screen with a "scene title" on it, it means I died and the movie switches to a new part after I got back.

Enjoy ;)

The Movie

-- Cyp

EDIT: forgot the link lol stupid me xD

Edited by Cyprom

Hehe, I remember it, I was the first and only to see it back then.

That was an ownage contest too. I remember I only lost 1 rosto in there. :-P

Nice to see it finally got uploaded, but I'll have to set up some other settings, its crap like it is showing up now.

-Blee

Great Cyp, thanks :D. I think I got no kill in at all and I lost more rostos than I planned to waste on it, but it was great ;) . No idea how something similar would work now (with current items I mean)... those chims were slaughter already, imagine a bunch of giants :) . Then again, I'm weaker now compared to others than I was then.

*is going to train*

(remembers Scarr telling her to tp to get away from him - but he probably doesn't want me to tell that, it might ruin his ebul image)

Well after having read these I decided to plan another event like this. I already worked everything out except for an RP story. Going to start writing it in a sec. Hopefully the I can get the event team and enough mods to help me, if I have to do it by myself it won't be so big ;)