Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warmastermage

Scary Link

Found Lost

Play this scary game (im easily scared so i didnt finish the game because im so scared if someone finishes the game tell me how you finish it and what the horrific ending is? Tell me if it even has a ending) this game brings me the chills

A bit tricky at first but I figured it out after a few minutes of walking around the house. On the article, 1+1 was written, the only thing in the house with numbers was the click, which was on 12. I didn't know what to do but I ended up trying to right click on it and press play, which worked. I'll let you figure it out from there.

I went through, figured the clock had to mean something, but without lv's hint, I wouldn't have made it.

To me, it wasn't really scary, just odd. Not only that, but until I read "the story", it made little or no sense to me...

...not spoiling - you'll hafta do it yourself for the end. :D

Im so easily scaried.... I even stoped playing another game that i bought because i was afraid of the undead monsters brrrr i guess i can have my cousin play it and watch or something...dont spoil it maybe i can attempt it with some relatives gathered around me and in full light maybe just maybe i can draw up some corage

Edited by warmastermage

Is there actually a way to "win" this game?

that game sucks i went through every door that was openable..nothing to do in it.. :mace: i got board very fast..

Edited by MoJo

Well I don't think it was supposed to be an exactly 'lengthy' game. It was short and simple, and from what I saw, no, Dunian, there wasn't really a way to wint the game... it only came to an end after you did certain things.