Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What other p2p races would you like in game?

shivar you told me that you will NEVER pay for anything in this game..lol    :P

vampires would fit perfectly.. very medieval

210964[/snapback]

yeh i wont pay for EL cuz i cant do it from here :]

alot of these ideas would be 10x better as monsters. Elementals should be monsters, lichs should be monsters, def not a playable race. Vampires... eh i dont think that'd be too much of a race, we dont need like 5 diff versions of humans

If we want more "evil" races, goblins, drow, minotaurs (may be better off as a mob), and satyrs would be cool.

I still think lizardmen would rock

vampires realy dont fit this game in my opinion

210924[/snapback]

well, actually, they might,

the main reason why i say this is because vampires were known to exsisit in medieval times. and this is a medieval game, right? :)

btw, it would be hilarous if a p2p character was like a giant gorilla or something :)

i mean think of it...every time it would enter a pk map or something banging on its chest :)

that was just my crazy imagination running off again...oops, i better go catch it :P

-kat

well, actually, they might,

the main reason why i say this is because vampires were known to exsisit in medieval times. and this is a medieval game, right?  :)

btw, it would be hilarous if a p2p character was like a giant gorilla or something  :)

i mean think of it...every time it would enter a pk map or something banging on its chest  :D

that was just my crazy imagination running off again...oops, i better go catch it :D

-kat

211018[/snapback]

whats next? caveman race?

How about some kind of combination between human and a bird (eagle for example)  .... winged etc...

210771[/snapback]

I like this idea a lot :) Maybe some sort of winged-human or winged-elf race could be made.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0553565265.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg This is the (horrible quality, stupid Amazon) book cover for Maggie Furie's Harp of Winds, with a half-human, half bird creature. Something like this could work quite well in Eternal Lands, living high up in the mountains, their houses a mixture of hard stone and straw, and like most birds, whatever they can find really. Like birds (and humans), they would be able to multiclass. They would come in a variety of wing/skin colors, and they could even have feathers blend into their skin, like the Draegoni have scales blending in with theirs. Sharp noses, piercing eyes, but mostly a humanoid face. I'll have to sketch it out to fully get my point across lol.

We could also make it so that they're more of angels instead of actual creatures, coming in both "light" and "dark" versions.

Or we could go a different route and go with valkyries instead, who are more "dark" and feed off carcasses, especially flocking after battles with the number of dead. They would have the head, torso, and arms of a human, but the rest would be bird, complete with wings like steel and sharp claws for feet. If any of you have read Tamora Pierce's books, you'll know these as Stormwings.

However, I like my first idea best, and I think it fits with what LadyReni has in mind :D Although maybe I'll combine some of the traits of the valkyries... but this is all up for discussion of course.

**chases after her imagination along with Kat**

Edit: a quick 20-minute sketch :D Click on the thumbnail for the larger version of course ^_^

birdmanhead8el.th.pngbirdmanhand0pn.th.png

I've also created a pair of wings through MS Paint (for dolling usage, but it can work here too :))

wing0aa.gif

Any comments? ^_^

Edited by Kendai

they were actually in a Dragon Lance book i was reading...i think it's called The Companions. I'm not sure. But there is a chapter all about these bird like creatures that walk like humans, but fly like birds. It would be interesting to have in the game :D I'm sure that you roja, would know what i'm talking about.

btw..the whole gorilla thing, i was j/k :D

i'm out of it today...very very random..

-kat

edit:

spelling and stuff

Edited by kat

i really dont think we need any human races just with little add on, gets insanely boring

and i think vampires are pretty pointless for being a p2p race, they'd be a good mob, but a horrible race, how would they differ from the humans we have now? just pale with fangs and gel in their hair? There'd be no real visual difference

i suggest vampires with different skins hair. and the ability to choose your eye color (white black red green blue you know that would really make el players pay up 20's 50's for p2p for sure) my example of a perfect race is a vampire light blueish skin and white eyes and long long black hair..

Dragons and Grues! Dragons and Grues! 1k $ each, but have un-stoppable stats! (Unless your in demi-god or god mode :medieval: )

Oh, no thunder cats like, cat people, but not like that.

Oh, and we need more faces for existing races, p2p and free.

Oh, and, um... item clothes for decoration, like tuxedos and that kinda stuff.

Demons: Human looking creature, but its eyes would be red and crimson. On his back would be one shredded wing on one side, and a dead serpent on the other side.

Angels: Human looking creature, but it would have a great white glowing body, with two wings on its back. No halo please :medieval:

Hmm, lemme see... I'll throw in some random Ideas...

Klackon (Insectoid)

Imp (Think evil gnome here)

Golem (Don't need a description for this one)

Half-Titan (Stronger and Smarter than your average human)

Spectre (A distent cousin of the Wraith)

Edit: I can probably find better descriptions tomarrow.

210697[/snapback]

i like those ideas :)

i think a fire kinda race would be nice it would have fire around him all the time :)

(like the guy in the fantastic four)

and Titans would be nice too :) (maybe elemental Titans?)

Oooo, spectre! I can be "Shade", teh ebul one! No, I drift in the shadows, and steal from the rich to give to the Draegoni :)

meh goblins r the coolest imagine a goblin with full plate serp mirror :)

or some creature with a black skin and red eyes that glow when its dark o.o

Edited by Shivar

Hey! That's my wraith/spectre! Red eyes, all black, black robes, black translucent skin, yeah, thats me.

Oooo, spectre! I can be "Shade", teh ebul one! No, I drift in the shadows, and steal from the rich to give to the Draegoni  :)

212365[/snapback]

so steal from the draegoni to give to the draegoni?

btw, im workin on the feline race, but its a bit difficult lol

I posted this suggestion a few days ago, and since nobody probably ever read that, i will repost in here to see if i somebody reads and this time.

The basic idea is in:

Discussion about werewolfs

The fact of some of the most popular races are werewolfs, lichs, vampires, etc, and nobody gets born as vampire and lichs, and few as werewolfs (werebears,etc), and those are more powerful than other ppl makes me think those races are best suited as perks...

My questions: is possible to have p2p perks? And if its, its possible to have some of this races implemented as p2p perks?

Guest Enyo
This is the vampire design I had in mind.

211115[/snapback]

sorry i hate it.. i wouldn't pay to look like that :mace: