Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

What other p2p races would you like in game?

Once again, I don't see the problem with STARTING with higher stats as it doesn't change anything in the long term but helps players like me, having very few moments to play, get into the game a bit faster.

And once again I'm NOT talking about pay-to-boost (at any time) but pay-to-start-boosted which in my opinion is very different and much less damageable for the game play than buying items for $$$ at anytime ... that's how you see newbies with tit serp and plaques, all knowledge there is to have, etc but stats of 4/4/4/4/4/4.

Now, if this exact feature was implemented and failed to prove healthy for the game, then ok I will shut my big ugly mouth up. But then, I don't think I will ever pay just to have a different skin.

PS to Aislinn: for someone like me that only play 2-3 hours a week, it is a very DIFFICULT thing to get mm perk, especially if your main interest is not going back and forth from point A to point B to make EXPs. This one-life thing was a challenge for so-called "uber" players. Obviously, it won't happen. I love EL as it is but am very disappointed at this answer.

Edited by Sildegaar

Once again, I don't see the problem with STARTING with higher stats as it doesn't change anything in the long term but helps players like me, having very few moments to play, get into the game a bit faster.

And once again I'm NOT talking about pay-to-boost (at any time) but pay-to-start-boosted which in my opinion is very different and much less damageable for the game play than buying items for $$$ at anytime ... that's how you see newbies with tit serp and plaques, all knowledge there is to have, etc but stats of 4/4/4/4/4/4.

Now, if this exact feature was implemented and failed to prove healthy for the game, then ok I will shut my big ugly mouth up. But then, I don't think I will ever pay just to have a different skin.

You're kidding me, right? How is buying stats to START with them not comparable to getting them after? You think it's fair to make a draegoni for example, start out with improved a/d compared to an elf?

I DO have a problem with a specific race starting out ahead of the learning curve. In MY opinion, it is NOT very different whether you start with bought stats ahead of everyone else, or get them later. It's like buying a character somebody else leveled for you, which I can't stand the practise of and I don't think will ever be officially supported. :w00t:

yeh its unfair, and why u need a stat boost ? so u can start on deers insted of rabits ?

@Shivar: no I would still start on rabbits, because then I would have a chance to not get killed by its deadly bite ... and live one unique life (not a less challenging infinite loop).

@Aislinn: I don't understand your answer. You know very well that 4 levels when you start are worth way, way less than 4 levels when you are 98 oa (in terms of experience points).

Anyway, I still think that it makes more sense to be born "stronger" than the average people, rather than having a complete plaque armor, tit serp of ice and all possible knowledge, *poof*, appear in your hands.

If it still does not make any sense to you, then I give up ... sorry for bothering you.

PS: Regarding Ephemera I will admit that it might be a non sense in "Eternal" lands.

I was just thinking...if we have races with wings, they can't wear capes :D

Would you guys be dissapointed by that? Or would having cool wings make up for it?

I was just thinking...if we have races with wings, they can't wear capes :P

Would you guys be dissapointed by that? Or would having cool wings make up for it?

:) Can't the wings fit through slots in the capes? :(:(:(

No, it's impossible to have wings + capes, for more reasons than the wings going through the capes(that's not the major reason).

No, it's impossible to have wings + capes, for more reasons than the wings going through the capes(that's not the major reason).

*dies* :)

OK, its a bit old topic, but i think its still actual. IMO best idea is Goblin. I mean something similar to goblins from LOTR film, maybe a bit smarter :) As for the Vampires for me it just doesn't fit the EL atmosphere.. and how do you imagine sucking blood for example? :ph34r: From all of those ideas here, Goblins are best for me :) Werewolfs are nice too, but i think it can be difficult to make..

Maybe they can use their cloack as a scarf :ph34r:

minotaurs will be a race too, eventually :hug:

:hug: Sweet i bet i can get p2p then i 2nd that race AWSOME

Here is my idea for a p2p race

swamp%20creatures.JPG

I love that,I dont know about the name though but realy NO MORE HUMAN LIKE CREATURES!!11!!1

Also thats not my own work either but it would look awsome in game

Additonol suggestions:

C i was going to say Ninja but thats a type of Human so nah but i think there should be Shogan and Ninja weopons + armur japanese style with samuria swords and ninja stars ect.

Also there should be more sheilds more "Knight" type for instance instead of the round sheilds there should b more V shaped u know what i mean,and helms could cover the face like Knight's helmets do and 2 handed sword maybe?

-Mid

Oh and Minus the blood from the creature + change eye color :)