Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warmastermage

Lucky Day

As you might have heard Iron Cuisses to those "pirates" but that does not matter much anymore. Today I desided to make some iron bars with the help of my friend Tungston. I decided to make 1000 bars so I gathered the ingredients for 2000 fire essences and started to make them. After making 23 I got an EFE! I Then after making about 1k of them I got another EFE. Then after making 1600 of them I got Another EFE (incase your wondering I DONT have articifier) So we went to the new mine in votd (tnx for adding it i like it better then those dumb lilacs thats for sure) and made about 333 and had some essences left. I sold the bars and the EFEs to buy a pair of Cuisses and an Iron Plate Mail. How lucky! And I still have some Fire Essences left to make more bars. When I lose something valuable I always get back on my feet fast. :) Please post your comments or talk about your lucky days here please.

Nope, you should see how mother nature treats me.

When going mining, I bring like 5 picks and come back with one if I'm lucky.

She gets pissed at me ALL the time, teleports me like behind walls and stuff... She's a jerk. :)

But that was a lucky day. I'm thinking of nailing a horseshoe to my monitor, taping a four leaf clover, and taping a rabbits foot to the mouse.

Edited by MindFreak

So we went to the new mine in votd (tnx for adding it i like it better then those dumb lilacs thats for sure)

198360[/snapback]

If by "Mine" you mean the new smithing area, it'll be unharvestable soon.

Edit: Oh. And I got 2 Enriched Life Essences from 78 Life Essences, a while back. Yes, the chance is greater.

Edited by Hazor

With the help of van_binsbergen, I sat at the sulfur in MM and made 6k fe's, out of those 6k fe's I got 4 efe's. Made a boring task of making fe's a little more pleasant.