Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jerro

For the Counter-strikers in EL >.<

Counter-strike is one of the best if not the best online first person shooter in the world and it has been like that for about 5 years now so dont say it sucks cause it doesn't have that title for nothing i for once think its cool and ive played it for 4 years now...

greetz sniper

Counter-strike is one of the best if not the best online first person shooter in the world and it has been like that for about 5 years now so dont say it sucks cause it doesn't have that title for nothing i for once think its cool and ive played it for 4 years now...

greetz sniper

198519[/snapback]

Sorry, one thought just came to mind after reading this...

bio_rob.gif

greetz sniper

198519[/snapback]

What clan you in? :D

What clan you in? :)

198822[/snapback]

[HardStyle] my own clan... www.hardstyle-gaming.nl is the site its currently down... we have our own server to www.hardstyle-gaming.nl:27015 its currently down to... it will be back in about 2 weeks same for the site...

greetz sniper

Sorry, one thought just came to mind after reading this...

bio_rob.gif

198577[/snapback]

thats your opinion... its way off but hey u dont know me so why should you be right... and if you think i mind your wrong... i dont care what other ppl say or think about me... as for you well i just think its kinda pefetic you post something like that... kinda rude if you dont know the person who you are posting about... so if you ask my opinion you suck like hell and like to insult other ppl... or just a simple translation a prick? :angry:

thats your opinion... its way off but hey u dont know me so why should you be right... and if you think i mind your wrong... i dont care what other ppl say or think about me... as for you well i just think its kinda pefetic you post something like that... kinda rude if you dont know the person who you are posting about... so if you ask my opinion you suck like hell and like to insult other ppl... or just a simple translation a prick? :D

200768[/snapback]

wow, I wasn't trying to insult you. Reading your statement, it sounded like something that characer would say in that comic.

Honestly, I don't care about insulting others - sometimes, I insult myself. It's all part of life. I also have opinions, and I express them honestly - no dressing them up so people feel better for themselves. If that makes me a "prick"... I guess I'll have to wear that badge.

Those who cannot laugh about themselves will miss out on some of the best jokes ever.

sok, just wanted to clear up any misunderstanding.

200865[/snapback]

well you did :doze: and as for me i was wrong to react like that...

I also play CS with SniperJ89 :)

Beefeh, remember we played together? xD

200622[/snapback]

tbh m8 I pwndz0rz j00! :D

loool haha :D only I own sist the rest of you might just have killed him a few times :P remember that :(

greetz SniperJ89

P.S I made it to pr0 lvl i get payed for playing now :lol: